New Superhero In Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shinju Houshu

Original poster
Her name was Raven. It's not her real name, no. It's her superhero name. She had been a superhero for only a couple of weeks but is quite well known because she works with Batman. Yes, you heard me right. Batman. As she leaned against a lamp post, she looked up at the moon, smiling softly as she had always enjoyed looking up to see it shimmering high up in the sky. Adjusting her mask, the superhero stepped forwards when suddenly...BAM! Something hard slammed against the back of her head causing her to knock out.

When Raven came to, she noticed that she was in a large warehouse. She was also shackled by her wrists and on the floor. The teenage superhero didn't know what was going on, but she had a feeling that it would be very painful.

lady_loki_by_rahurns-d7asqbj.jpg

The Trickster

Trickster watched the girl from the shadows, a smirk gracing her features. Raven. Ah yes, that new superhero. Pfff. Please, she was nothing more than a little girl playing a dangerous game. Stupid. However, she could be of some use to the villain. After all, that girl was Batman's new partner. And Batman proved himself to be a pain in the ass lately. With her plan already in her mind, The Trickster smirked even more, before walking silently towards the girl. In the blink of an eye, she was behind Raven, hitting the girl on the head with her golden scepter. Well, this was going to be fun.

The warehouse wasn't the best place in the world, but it would do its job. It was hidden, isolated, big, and creeped people off. The villain watched the girl laying on the cold floor, a grin plastered on her face. She hadn't taken off Raven's mask, Trickster liked the mystery of it. Let's go with baby steps. First, to see if this so called new superhero was worthy of her time.

Trickster's thoughts were interrupted when she saw Raven opening her eyes. She waited for the girl to adjust her vision and be completely conscious. Slowly, she stepped out of the shadows of the corner of the room, right behind Raven. Silent as a ghost, she leaned towards the girl, her lips beside the other's ear.

"Hello. I hope you slept well. I do not want my guest to be uncomfortable, even more at our first meeting." She said in a low, but feminine voice. If you listened carefully, you could hear the smirk forming between the words. Oh yes, this was going to be really fun.

The superhero jumped slightly when hearing The Trickers voice. From the sound of the voice, it is a female and she was smirking. Struggling, Raven attempted to break her bindings but failed. "What do you want?" She asked as she continued trying to break the chains. After a while of pulling, Raven finally acknowledged that fact that no matter how hard she tried, Raven wasn't going to break them.

Trickster walked to stand in front of Raven, a smirk on her face. Her green eyes stared at the girl's ones, false innocence shining in it.

"Oh my, I simply wanted to meet this so called new superhero that caught everybody's attention. Is that so bad?" The woman hold Raven's chin to lift her head, getting a detailed look of her masked face. "But I must say, I expected more of the Batman's new little bitch."

Raven watched the girl walk in front of her, taking in detail of what her captor looks like. The teenager didn't respond to her question and remained quiet for a while but when The Trickster spoke the second time she didn't keep her mouth shut. "But I must say, I expected more of the Batman's new little bitch." "What did you just call me?" Raven asked, anger obvious in her voice.

The villain chuckled darkly, releasing Raven's chin.

"Oh. You heard me." She said while walking over to a little table not too far away from them, her hand running over the tools on it, all of them making a metal sound when touched. The smile on her face made her look insane. "But is it not true though? I don't see him as the type to work along someone, obviously, I was wrong. And yet, he picked someone so young. And here I thought him to be some kind of righteous man, I was wrong once again." She smirked at the girl, waiting for a reaction. The Trickster was having fun, oh so sweet and wrong joy.

Raven glared at her when she spoke. "Oh you heard me." The teenage superhero winced slightly when hearing the sound that the metal made. "But is it not true though? I don't see him as the type to work along someone, obviously, I was wrong. And yet, he picked someone so young. And here I though him to be some kind of righteous man, I was wrong once again." A growl escaped the brunette's lips as she struggled to remain calm. If she didn't have the same rule as Batman about not killing, she would have snapped that villain's neck already. "You shut your mouth! You know nothing!" Raven yelled out in anger, the fact that she wanted to kill The Trickster obvious on her face.

Anger. She liked that look on the girl's face. That beast looking face, the face drowned in anger. But that wasn't enough, she wanted more. More. More. She wanted that child to be broken. But not before she gets what she wants, and for that, she'll need the other.

But for now, let's enjoy.

"Oh, really? Is it I who knows nothing, or is it you?" She made a face of mock realization, frowning her brows in false pity. "I see it now. You think he cares about you. Poor girl. And they say I'm the cruel one." Trickster tsked. "Oh child, you're nothing but a tool for him. Everyone is a tool for him. Batman is a cold man. A cold, cold man. First, he'll make you think he cares about you. He'll show trust. And then, when you prove him useless, he'll abandon you. Just like that, just like you discard a machine that does not work anymore." She picked up a broken clock laying down on the floor, and threw it against the wall. With more force than necessary, a look of pure insanity on her face.

"And then, he'll break you."

Raven said nothing for a couple of minutes, wincing slightly at the sound of the broken clock smashing against the warehouse wall. "Your a villain." She spoke finally. "Why should I believe what you say?" While waiting for a response, the superhero thought over what she had said. The teen might have believed Trickster if it wasn't for that look of pure insanity on her face.

Trickster turned to stare at Raven, however, this time she wasn't smirking.

"Because, a villain is created by the errors of said heroes." For the first time, there was seriousness on her voice. But it didn't last long, since a smirk appeared. "Oh, I guess I didn't introduce myself. I'm Trickster, young hero." Trick bowed mockingly. "And I will be the doom of you."

"Tch, whatever." Raven replied to Trickster's comment of, "I'll be the doom of you." The young superhero obviously didn't believe that Trickster would be the doom of her. Not one bit. remembering the bindings, the teen had ne last go at trying to break them. After about ten minutes of pulling and struggling, she gave up.

Trickster watched in amusement as the girl tried to break the bindings. She crossed her arms and stood there, waiting.

"Are you quite finished?" She asked once Raven stopped to pull the chains. "Well, I must say that I lied to you. There is a reason of why you're here. If you wish to help me, I promise I won't do you any harm. But, you know, otherwise... I think you know what will happen." She smiled innocently as she stared at the girl, letting her imagination fly with all of the possibilities of what she could do to this girl.

(Hey, I gotta go. See ya)

Aw, okay)

Raven gulped slightly when hearing, "Well I must say that I lied to you. There is a reason of why you're here. If you wish to help me, I promise I won't do you any harm. But, you know, otherwise... I think you know what will happen." She was quick scared already and have made that fear grow was Trickster's innocent smile.

Trickster stared into Ravens's eyes, as if wanting to pull her soul out of it. She noticed the girl's fear, and raised a brow in amusement.

"You know, you surely knew the risks of becoming a hero, Batman must have told you so." She paused as if remembering something, and then clapped lightly and shortly, her mouth in a small "oh". "Oh right, he doesn't care. That's why." Suddenly, she dashed quickly towards Raven, holding her in place by placing her hands on her shoulders, her grip not too tight but not too light. Trickster's stare was hard as she talked.

"Kid. I need you to tell me where Batman hides."

"No." Raven answered. No matter what happens, she wasn't going to give up any information about Batman. No matter what. Quickly, the girl slammed her forehead into Trickster's.

"No." Raven answered. No matter what happens, she wasn't going to give up any information about Batman. No matter what. Quickly, the girl slammed her forehead into Trickster's.

The slam came as a surprise, a very unpleasant surprise. Trickster held her forehead, trying to relieve the pain. She could sense a terrible headache making its way to her head, and that would suck. She stayed quiet for some time, only rubbing her forehead. Her breath seemed to get harder and quicker, as if breathing evenly was getting difficult. And then, in a moment of blind rage, her fist flew against Raven's cheek.

"You dare, girl!" Her voice was filled with rage, and her mind trying to make sense of itself. Pain-hatepain-pain-lovepain-painpainpainpainHITRAGE "You DARE hit me??" And then, another punch. "YOU will do as I say, insolent girl!"

Wincing in pain at each punch, Raven whispered, "Yes, I knew the risks of becoming a hero." Even though she felt great pain, the hero didn't regret what she had done. Spitting out blood onto the floor, Raven felt the pain slowly begin to fade away.

Trickster stared at the girl with disgust written on her face. She took a slow breath, actually, two. Just to be safe. And walked towards that same little table, letting her hand wander through the tools.

"Heroes, such stupid persons. Risking their lives to save someone who will not even appreciate them." Trick said in a serene voice, her eyes staring at the little blade on her hand. "I do not understand why you do it anyway. Is it really worth it?" She turned to look at Raven, all traits of anger gone. Now just a cold and blank face. "Is it?"

nivek was his name he always liked the name he hated his real one so for a while he now goes by nivek when he wants to do someting reckless. hes as reckless as he is young. he only had his little abillities for maybe two week witch didnt help his coyness. he is the guy that trys todo the right thing but just makes it worse for eveyone he was recently kidnapped and exparamented on with biotic testing. now the biotics in his body affecs his spine making it where he now can shoot or redirect eleric shocks through his body.

he is walking down the street with his full face mask and his fireproof trench coat. he walked by a wherehouse that he pactices at each night sicne but his time he heard voices and stared to sneek around the biulding to see who is in his hang out spot seeing on how this where was souposed to be abandonded.

Status
Not open for further replies.