Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Alright, trying my hand at another story, see if I can actually get somewhere with it, haha. So, this idea kind of popped in my head as a modified version of another idea I had started with an awesome partner so long ago. Hopefully someone will find it interesting enough.

Story Line:

Litton Academy is...not like other boarding schools. Of course, every school has a bit of quirky side to it: too many fights, not enough fights, strange teachers, strict teachers, Fun Fridays, it's primarily for music and so on and so forth. For Litton Academy, though, it's quirkiness lies more in the student body itself, or, more like, the kind of students it recruits. Litton Academy is the home to both human students and fantasy students alike: Day Students and Night Students. During the daylight hours, mostly normal human students inhabit the hallways of the lesson centers, save for the occasional witch or fairy. However, when the sun begins to set, the atmosphere changes for the night students begin to awaken. Children of demons, werewolves, vampires, witches, warlocks, fairies, pixies, cyclops and much, much more. Upon first glance, it's a madhouse, but they follow the same rules as everyone else...with a few tweaks here and there to accommodate them.

The story centers around a human girl that boards at the school and a vampire (or werewolf) lad that takes an interest in her when he comes upon her one evening, not only out past curfew, but sneaking around in the Night Student's Dorms, on the boys' side no less. Despite their obvious differences, the two become attracted to each other, especially when the lad finds that she isn't exactly a 'normal human' either. Their lives will now be filled with adventure, parties, fights, drama, heartbreak and, mostly, love.

And that's really the rough idea I have for the story. I will be playing the girl and am looking for someone to play the vampire/werewolf male.

It is a non-negotiable requirement that my partner be creative and contribute to the story as I will. If they wish to brainstorm with me before they execute a move, I don't mind that, but please do not be a passive player who only follows my lead. Stimulate my interest and I will do my very best to stimulate yours as well.

Not a fan of one-a-day replies; even less of a fan of once-every-few-days replies. I will admit that I'm not the most patient person in the world, but I'm not going to require that you be on all day. However, I do want our partnership to be worth my time and if you believe that you're going to be too busy to the point where you can't reply more than once a day or once every couple of days, then we are not going to be the right fit for each other. I do understand that real life comes first and I do understand that you have responsibilities just as I do, but if I make the effort, then I believe it's only fair to return that effort.

Please no one-liners. I will accept short posts, since those tend to help the rp move alone in some cases, especially when it's a scene that's mostly dialogue, but one-liners are not allowed.

Even though I am looking for someone to play the male character, that does not mean my partner has to be male. If you are a girl that can play a convincing man, then please! By all means, contact me!

With that said, if anyone is interested in this idea, just send me a pm with any questions and we can get started. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.