New roleplay on Chatzy (trying to recruit)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Nomie

Original poster
Made a free room on chatzy and now I am trying to recruit people. It's called The Kennigton Room. The Kennington Room is a place of mystery. It's an open role play so in the start I would introduce everything and then we go on from there. I want this to be fun and drama free. I would love to get some fun creative people to join. I need people to rp as workers and some to rp as well as the guests. So if you are interested please reply and I will give you the link.

I would love to join in on your chatzy!

Made a free room on chatzy and now I am trying to recruit people. It's called The Kennigton Room. The Kennington Room is a place of mystery. It's an open role play so in the start I would introduce everything and then we go on from there. I want this to be fun and drama free. I would love to get some fun creative people to join. I need people to rp as workers and some to rp as well as the guests. So if you are interested please reply and I will give you the link.