New Player Seeking Game

R

Revolution

Original poster
About me:

My name is Edward Bishop III, you can call me Ed, or Bishop, whichever you prefer. And yes, that is my real name. I'm a Twenty three year old recent graduate of UT with a English, Secondary Education degree, and yes, I have the lofty ambition of being a high school English teacher.

I've never role-played before. I've come close on a few occasions back in February, but life reared its ugly head and I had to withdraw before things could go much past the planning stages. I don't foresee that happening again; however.

I have attempted to answer some of these requests things for myself, but apparently I lack any and all required skill at doing so, because the responses I've gotten back have been less than favorable, and frankly, so I decided I'd post an interest check. The main problem is I don't know exactly what it is I want to write about. Ever happen to you? The want is there. I enjoy writing and have do so privately for some time now, but in a setting like this, I don't know where to begin.

So I'll just leave it at that, and see who responds.

About me:

My name is Edward Bishop III, you can call me Ed, or Bishop, whichever you prefer. And yes, that is my real name. I'm a Twenty three year old recent graduate of UT with a English, Secondary Education degree, and yes, I have the lofty ambition of being a high school English teacher.

I've never role-played before. I've come close on a few occasions back in February, but life reared its ugly head and I had to withdraw before things could go much past the planning stages. I don't foresee that happening again; however.

I have attempted to answer some of these requests things for myself, but apparently I lack any and all required skill at doing so, because the responses I've gotten back have been less than favorable, and frankly, so I decided I'd post an interest check. The main problem is I don't know exactly what it is I want to write about. Ever happen to you? The want is there. I enjoy writing and have do so privately for some time now, but in a setting like this, I don't know where to begin.

Well, first off, welcome to Iwaku! It can be hard to get into roleplaying when you're a beginner (I still feel that way sometimes even after 3+ years ^.^") but hopefully you'll be welcomed here!

If you want some tips, you can PM me and we can see if we can get you started out :D

I know how you feel with wanting to write and having the imagination being right there at the tip of your tongue, but your fingers can't figure out how to word it. I may have a few ideas in mind. I am not s skilled writer myself, but I do enjoy a good plot and someone to unfold the plot with :)

About me:

Hey there!
If you want to see my pairings or brainstorm rp ideas feel free to pm me!
Would love to write stories with you!