New person joining the site :D

M

Miltoki

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? MagEOfThEShAdOw

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 17

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Not new to roleplaying i've roleplayed many times before

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? group roleplays

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? neither, I like to play games with my friends over the computer.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Never too late : TDG

Well hello there, uh, MagEOfThEShAdOw! Welcome to the site! ^^

I noticed that you put your age as 17, but the star above your name is red, which means the age you put when signing up is 18+. Please note that this site is kinda picky about age limits, but it should be easily fixed if you ask a moderator such as @Diana

Hallo Shadow Mage Miltoki! :D welcome to the site!

Well hello there, uh, MagEOfThEShAdOw! Welcome to the site! ^^

I noticed that you put your age as 17, but the star above your name is red, which means the age you put when signing up is 18+. Please note that this site is kinda picky about age limits, but it should be easily fixed if you ask a moderator such as @Diana
Thank you for telling me and i noticed i put 1990 on accident when trying to put 1997 :3 i guess speed typing to join an awesome site doesn't help all the time x3.

Reactions: Lady B
Thank you for telling me and i noticed i put 1990 on accident when trying to put 1997 :3 i guess speed typing to join an awesome site doesn't help all the time x3.
No problem! :3

The rule is there mostly to keep the younger ones out of the 18+ area, and the adults out of the 18- area. Yup, there are those who do it the other way around, and you don't wanna know why... In your case it's not that big of a deal since you'll be turning 18 soon, anyway, but rules are there for a reason, and if we start making exceptions then everyone would wanna go around testing the boundaries, and we can't have that ;3

Silly misclicks aside, I really do hope you'll have a pleasant stay, with lots of wonderful RP'ing with lots of great people (take my word for it, there are a lot of them around)
(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Also, Happy New Year! :D

Reactions: Miltoki
Welcome to the site! I'm sort of new as well, I joined in the beginning of November. :)! Though, I wouldn't call myself too much of newbie.
Ah well, you get the point!
I do hope you enjoy this site as much as I have so far, and join many awesome roleplays! This site is one for the creative mind, and I do hope you use yours to it's greatest ability. Happy New Years!

No problem! :3

The rule is there mostly to keep the younger ones out of the 18+ area, and the adults out of the 18- area. Yup, there are those who do it the other way around, and you don't wanna know why... In your case it's not that big of a deal since you'll be turning 18 soon, anyway, but rules are there for a reason, and if we start making exceptions then everyone would wanna go around testing the boundaries, and we can't have that ;3

Silly misclicks aside, I really do hope you'll have a pleasant stay, with lots of wonderful RP'ing with lots of great people (take my word for it, there are a lot of them around)
(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Also, Happy New Year! :D
thank you very much :D and i hope you can be happy too ^~^ and always stay that way ^~^

Reactions: Lady B
Welcome lad! I hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Welcome to Iwaku!