1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New Neighbor!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hillsaint, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings, dwellers of Iwaku! The name is Hillsaint, and I'm going to be your new neighbor starting for now! I hope that I can get along well with you.

The first time I did roleplay was about 2 years ago. I started roleplaying in a forum but because I wasn't comfortable with it, I quitted and joined a roleplay community in Twitter. It's been awhile since I last roleplayed and I was missing it. So I heard about this site from a friend of mine and thought, "Oh, maybe I can start again here." And so here I am! I'm a little bit rusty with my writing and English, but I think I'll be able to recover them here.

Last but not least, I'm looking forward for roleplaying with you guys! Have a nice day, people.

2. Welcome to Iwaku. C:

3. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.