New & Needs Partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bipolarbarbie

Original poster
So as you may have guessed, I am new here. I have plenty experience roleplaying, but alas it will take me a bit to learn the nuances of this site so please bear with me!

I simply hope you did not open this expecting a list of scenes or roles that I am looking to do, for I sadly have no ideas in mind. I am open to most things, but I generally favor realism and modern settings. All my plays shall be 18+ only, for I do like a bit of sexy times in my RP. It keeps things interesting. Now, that doesn't mean plot isn't important!! I like about 60-75% plot with the rest being sexy times. :P

So yerp, I do hope that this will get at least a few of you wonderful people to PM me. If you yourself do not though, have yourself a wonderful rest of your day!!

Hello! I have moved this thread to the Libertine forums, which is where all requests that contain smut should be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.