New Member Seeking Play Partner!

• Thread starter Kick A Poo Kidd
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kick A Poo Kidd

Role Play Partner Wanted

Hidilyhodily role players! It's meeee the new person that goes by Majin. A few of you have been kind enough to point me in the right direction, so I hope I don't screw this up.

Ren Majin

IMG_0733.JPG

I have recently posted my character on the "Characters" page under the title 'Majin' (go figure), but I figured I'd explain for you. The profile in question is for Ren Majin, tinker and inventor extraordinaire. She comes from a home world where the royal family is either dead or being hunted by the clergy that now leads the society. This reality is difficult for her giving that she's the surviving heir to the royal crown.

Ren is forced most of the time to stay clear of the battles, hide from those who would support her and kill her, and at some points she's even pushed off world to avoid being killed. Worse is, she has no desire to retake what's hers, she wants everyone to be free to do as they please, but the clergy makes that impossible. The primary goal for Ren is to stay alive until the people in her world rebel and over throw the clergy governing them.

Simply put, Ren just wants to survive and thrive.

Highlights:
  • Ren comes from an advanced civilization that still embraces the nature around them. They have learned to celebrate their planet and use its resources properly without causing damage.
  • There is several planets in her home world's system, so there is space travel.
  • There is also magic, but like most fantasy there are those who don't use it. Most tend to blend magic and tech openly to make items better.
  • Ren is just one of several other characters in this realm, but she's the lead role that I have. If you would like to know about others, I will be more than happy to provide them.
That's the basic summary of that story, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to play other stories. As long as there's a plot and it's an enjoyable theme I will play most anything within reason. There are a few requests though:

• Please be an adult player, I know that's unfair, but being an adult myself I know it can get awkward when your play partner is not an adult.
  • I am only interested in Male and Female role play. No offense.
  • Please be understanding. I can get busy during the week and cannot always post, but when I do post I try to make an effort.
  • Please understand that I have limits and those limits generally aren't expressed forwardly because I don't think of them until they happen. (That is in part to I will always try anything once and if I don't like it I will say so.)
  • I am looking for an RP relationship and friendship with a mature player who is respectful.
  • I do not appreciate judgement, I am typically a judge free zone unless you cast the first stone, even then I try not to. I am here to have fun, not be snubbed because you don't like my characters or rp style. It all goes back to finding a mature and respectful rp partner to enjoy a story with.

I hope this post isn't too... overwhelming. The critical thing to take away from this is I'm open for any story within reason, all you have to do is send me a message and say hello.

Last edited:
Why hello there. Welcome to Iwaku! I've been going here for the past few years or so, so if you have a question--don't be a stranger. By the looks of it, you are quite the defined one, aren't you? Lol. I would be happy to hear more about the plotline and where my character, once I've made one, will fit in. I am an adult, 28, and my spelling and grammar are ordinarily on par with college students. I like to write large posts, except for when my head is bothering me. Then I'll either tell you I will finish it a bit later or post what I have and generally, it will be enough to go off of as I can be quite descriptive. I do have another question--will this have explicit sexual themes? We're both adults, so we both know what adults are capable of, so I thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.