New member...? Is that a good title...? No..? Yeah....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Can anyone help me? I have no idea how to navigate through the forum.. Every role play has an OOC se

• I'll PM you.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I can't help you, sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Greentail

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Most people tend to call me Green, or Becca.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I think you can figure out from the nickname. I'm a guy! (No, I'm not, I'm a girl, I can assure you.)

How old are you?
I am a teen member.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I just started role playing last year actually.. It's great so far xD Just annoying when no one posts within 12 hours. Anyway, to answer the question, I'm not new to role playing but to Iwaku, yes.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Anyone is fine, they're both fun :3 As long as the group RP is not filled with chat speak and one liners, it's good.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I like to run around through a grassy meadow with cherry blossoms. xD

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Um... Simply: Nightcore.

Questions~

Can anyone help me? I have no idea how to navigate through the forum.. Every role play has an OOC section and a RP section. How do you go from one tab to the other...? I can never get back to the RPing part of a forum, if that made any sense.

Don't know how to help, I'm new here too.

Welcome to the site, Green Becca! :D

I would use the Breadcrumb links to get back to the main roleplaying section, since the Signups are a subforum of it. Until we fix a handy buttons thing that lets you switch back and forth more obviously, we are working on that. O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Green Becca! :D

I would use the Breadcrumb links to get back to the main roleplaying section, since the Signups are a subforum of it. Until we fix a handy buttons thing that lets you switch back and forth more obviously, we are working on that. O_O
That's fine, and that's a good idea xD I love your signature by the way c:

Thank you! ^o^ it makes me laugh!

Reactions: Greentail
Sorry for throwing rocks at you, Diana. xD