New...ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waterboy

Original poster
I've been on this site for just ever a month, but I never introduced myself so I figured better late than never! Hi, I'm IndiePrincess, but just call me Indie. I'm an aspiring fashion designer, but I've been leaning towards writing a lot more the last few months. I'm bad a conversation, have an addiction to ice cream (thank god for a fast metabolism, or I'd be obese), and I like to sing... a lot. I often don't realize I'm doing it until someone tells me to be quiet. It's an unconscious habit. I always have a song stuck in my head, and I have a some for every situation. I'm not kidding, you can test me if you'd like. Give me a scenario and I'll come up with the perfect song.

Some random facts about me:

- My zodiac sign is the leo
- I run track and play lacrosse
- I'm the epitome of sloth, which is bad because I love to play sports
- I've got mad issues, but who doesn't these days?
- Social life? What's that? O.o
- Spiders and lint are the only things I'm afraid of. (I know, the lint thing is weird, but I have a legitimate reason for that one)
- Music is my life. I'd die without it
- I'm a total pervert, but people thing I'm really innocent and naive
- I love makeup and clothes, but I'm not girly, at all. I'd rather die than wear pink, or sequins
- dragon age: origins is my favorite video game
- I'm the dumbest smart person you'll ever meet
- I get along with guys easier than girls. I'm not a gossip, nor am I overly dramatic
- friends and I dance at 2 am with strobe lights in our underwear. it's fun, you should try it
- alas, I'm always in the friendzone. only douchebags and old men are attracted to me. *cries in corner*
- to outsiders, my friends and I probably look like a pack of lesbians, but we aren't. unless it's thursday, in which case, game on (don't ask)

I'm looking for people to rp with, since a lot of mine have died out in that last week or two. Feel free to say hi, I don't bite... well, only on Tuesdays. See ya around, and hope to rp with you :)

Well hello Indie! <3 Glad you finally popped out to say hello! And so, a belated welcome! >:3

....and that twitchie barbie is creepy. O_O

Oh, just going through all the new arrivals, and then you pop up :)
Well get that story of the ground ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.