1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New in Town

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolves, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I'm Wolves. I write things. Some of the things I write are pretty cool. To answer some questions:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY!

What do you prefer to be called? - Wolves is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? - I'm a dude.

How old are you? - 23.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - I've been roleplaying for about a decade, not that I like to admit it. I found one of the first play-by-post threads I participated in from around 2006, and Christ I really wish I hadn't. I mean, I was 14, so I wasn't looking back at it expecting to find A Moveable Feast, but it was really, really terrible all the same.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? - I've always written with multiple other people, but new experiences and all that.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? - February in the Northeastern United States? No rainy days. Only snow and sadness.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - California Girls, by Katy Perry. Specifically the part where Snoop Dogg hops on the track and does his thing.

I think that covers it.

2. Welcome to the site, Wolfie! Do you have a pack, or is it just you? :P My name is Kelsi! Please make yourself at home. I hope you enjoy Iwaku as much as the rest of us do!

*bows before Wolves, before opening a window and hopping out into the night*

3. Thank you for the welcome, Kelsi, and it's excellent to meet you.

4. Welcome to Iwaku! I joined last Tuesday, and I love it here already. I look forward to seeing some of that awesome writing skills of yours.

5. Great to hear, and I appreciate the welcome.

And yes, I suppose I have some work to do, don't I?

6. Foxes is an excellent writer, if he can be bothered to finish anything.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. Fixed that for you, Cap. ;D

And I think I'll be finishing things this time around, soon as I get my writing legs back.

8. Glad to see you around! I was thinking about you just the other day. No, that's not creepy.

-Squee

9. (it is a little bit)

Good to see you too, Jerelin.

10. Welcome to the site, lupine comrade! Hope you enjoy our community and make lots of friends and roleplays here! :D

11. Greetings, old friend.
    Long time no see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.