New in Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolves

Original poster
Hi. I'm Wolves. I write things. Some of the things I write are pretty cool. To answer some questions:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY!

What do you prefer to be called? - Wolves is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? - I'm a dude.

How old are you? - 23.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - I've been roleplaying for about a decade, not that I like to admit it. I found one of the first play-by-post threads I participated in from around 2006, and Christ I really wish I hadn't. I mean, I was 14, so I wasn't looking back at it expecting to find A Moveable Feast, but it was really, really terrible all the same.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? - I've always written with multiple other people, but new experiences and all that.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? - February in the Northeastern United States? No rainy days. Only snow and sadness.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - California Girls, by Katy Perry. Specifically the part where Snoop Dogg hops on the track and does his thing.

I think that covers it.

Welcome to the site, Wolfie! Do you have a pack, or is it just you? :P My name is Kelsi! Please make yourself at home. I hope you enjoy Iwaku as much as the rest of us do!

*bows before Wolves, before opening a window and hopping out into the night*

Thank you for the welcome, Kelsi, and it's excellent to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! I joined last Tuesday, and I love it here already. I look forward to seeing some of that awesome writing skills of yours.

Welcome to Iwaku! I joined last Tuesday, and I love it here already. I look forward to seeing some of that awesome writing skills of yours.
Great to hear, and I appreciate the welcome.

And yes, I suppose I have some work to do, don't I?

Foxes is an excellent writer, if he can be bothered to finish anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wolves is an excellent writer, if he can be bothered to finish anything.
Fixed that for you, Cap. ;D

And I think I'll be finishing things this time around, soon as I get my writing legs back.

Glad to see you around! I was thinking about you just the other day. No, that's not creepy.

-Squee

Hi. I'm Wolves. I write things. Some of the things I write are pretty cool. To answer some questions:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY!

What do you prefer to be called? - Wolves is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? - I'm a dude.

How old are you? - 23.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - I've been roleplaying for about a decade, not that I like to admit it. I found one of the first play-by-post threads I participated in from around 2006, and Christ I really wish I hadn't. I mean, I was 14, so I wasn't looking back at it expecting to find A Moveable Feast, but it was really, really terrible all the same.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? - I've always written with multiple other people, but new experiences and all that.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? - February in the Northeastern United States? No rainy days. Only snow and sadness.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - California Girls, by Katy Perry. Specifically the part where Snoop Dogg hops on the track and does his thing.

I think that covers it.
Welcome to the site, lupine comrade! Hope you enjoy our community and make lots of friends and roleplays here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.