new in town

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becna

I'm excited to join the Iwaku community! A friend of mine invited me to stave off rp withdrawls (our D&D group is on temporary hiatus). I haven't done forum rp in years, so this will be a fun change.

HI becna! 8D Hopefully this will be a nice place for those jonsin days!

Welcome! We're glad to have you ^^

I'm excited to join the Iwaku community! A friend of mine invited me to stave off rp withdrawls (our D&D group is on temporary hiatus). I haven't done forum rp in years, so this will be a fun change.

Welcome Bae ! Have a fun time looking into our fantasy and sci-Fi RPs and the occasional tabletop game that passes by ! Be sure to pop into the CBOX from time to time, and be sure to harass me if you need anything ! :)

Hello there!
Since it's been a while since you played on a forum (and because format varies from place to place), I will point you in the direction of the character sheet and out of character area here! This is where you can prowl and look for new roleplays to join. And of course, you can even start your own here!

If you have a problem you can't seem to solve, there's the Help Desk where you can look at previous problems and their answers or pose your own. The staff are easy to find with red names, so let us know if you need a hand! Welcome~

Ooh, another table topper :D Iwaku supports roleplays that utilizes dice if you're interested in that sort of thing, and we have roleplays fashioned from Pathfinder, D&D, and the occasional Warhammer too ^.^ Hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you ^.^

Hey Becna.
2cs8jns.png

It's awesome to have you here and I hope you have a great time on this website.
Seeing as your new, head on over to our newest welcome thread, the "Newbie Care Package" - there you can find people willing to get a path paved for you on Iwaku, teach you the ropes, and you can also get a bunch of new (pretty) freebies!

Also, here are some starter threads to help you out :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Well, all I have to ask is, WHAT ARE THREE OTHER THINGS ABOUT YOU?

Welcome, obviously :3

Reactions: becna
Hi, welcome to Iwaku! (And welcome back to forum RPing in general!) If you need any help getting into the groove of things, there are plenty of helpful faces around -- so just speak up if you need something. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.