NEW HERE

K

Kaito

Original poster
Hey there guys. I'm new to Iwaku and would LOVE to start writing again!!

A bit about myself:
I was involved in the RP community but left when I was 15 and have been writing in private ever since. I go to school full time and am interested in joining rps immediately!

Anymore questions? I will answer them all.

Well hello, Kaito!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I've seen you participating in the general threads already, which is good!

I've got a couple links to roleplay important stuff for you, but I think you're doing pretty great at finding stuff yourself too!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!
Happy playing~

Hyaaa! Welcome to Iwaku! My name is Satrina, it is good to meet you

Well hello, Kaito!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I've seen you participating in the general threads already, which is good!

I've got a couple links to roleplay important stuff for you, but I think you're doing pretty great at finding stuff yourself too!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!
Happy playing~

I'm not really seeing anything that piques my interest. Would it be acceptable to start my own?

Yes! You can see if people are interested in the idea in the Roleplay Talk area. If you want to get straight to making the out of character thread, you can do that too!

HIHI~

Welcome to Iwaku ^^ (we're both noobs so let's celebrate~) haha. i'm only days old so i'm not exactly qualified to answer your more complicated questions but feel free to ask anyway :P

Oh! I meant personal questions! To get to know me!

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope our roleplays will be just as enjoyable as writing by yourself. Speaking from someone who has done that for years on end I can see where you're coming from. I hope everything is up to your standards. ^^

Hi there lady, welcome to the community! :D

I have a question, Kaito! Do you like strawberries? :D

Heheh, and after you answer that, go have fun around Iwaku! Hope whatever roleplay you post up turns out all right!