new here

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ChojiYume

Imagination Jester
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
hey all!!! i have a lot of.. i don't know.. charaters, ideas, so my username is not my chara's name!!! not by a long shot! Though i know some of you here may remember me as Yume Kuroyuki from a few previous sites!! Some of you won't know me at all and i am just dropping by to introduce myself to you!

A lot of ideas? Characters? That's awesome! I can't wait to see your posts and such.

It's good to meet you, Butterfly! I'm just a pirate that's all. ^^

If you need help with anything, please look for one of us to help you!

I have no idea who you are, but I do now! :D
Welcome to Iwaku ^.^

So many characters, so little time. Or so I figure, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku, Yume! It's great to have you here on the forum! The name is Iliana. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. DON'T. I WILL FIND YOU.

:D

A lot of ideas? Characters? That's awesome! I can't wait to see your posts and such.

It's good to meet you, Butterfly! I'm just a pirate that's all. ^^

If you need help with anything, please look for one of us to help you!
hehehe well mister pirate i'm glad you like that i have a lot of ideas.. maybe we should talk about possibly rping as some point XD though i'll tell you right now, i downright suck at fighting rp's XD

So many characters, so little time. Or so I figure, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku, Yume! It's great to have you here on the forum! The name is Iliana. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. DON'T. I WILL FIND YOU.

:D
*cowers in fear* "i..i will ask you i promise!! i will ... ju...just don't hurt me!!!"

XD