ChojiYume

Imagination Jester
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
hey all!!! i have a lot of.. i don't know.. charaters, ideas, so my username is not my chara's name!!! not by a long shot! Though i know some of you here may remember me as Yume Kuroyuki from a few previous sites!! Some of you won't know me at all and i am just dropping by to introduce myself to you!

A lot of ideas? Characters? That's awesome! I can't wait to see your posts and such.

It's good to meet you, Butterfly! I'm just a pirate that's all. ^^

If you need help with anything, please look for one of us to help you!

I have no idea who you are, but I do now! :D
Welcome to Iwaku ^.^

So many characters, so little time. Or so I figure, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku, Yume! It's great to have you here on the forum! The name is Iliana. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. DON'T. I WILL FIND YOU.

:D

A lot of ideas? Characters? That's awesome! I can't wait to see your posts and such.

It's good to meet you, Butterfly! I'm just a pirate that's all. ^^

If you need help with anything, please look for one of us to help you!
hehehe well mister pirate i'm glad you like that i have a lot of ideas.. maybe we should talk about possibly rping as some point XD though i'll tell you right now, i downright suck at fighting rp's XD

So many characters, so little time. Or so I figure, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku, Yume! It's great to have you here on the forum! The name is Iliana. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. DON'T. I WILL FIND YOU.

:D
*cowers in fear* "i..i will ask you i promise!! i will ... ju...just don't hurt me!!!"

XD