New here, new to RP!

H

Heidi

Original poster
Hello ~

I'm new to this site and I'm new to roleplaying too!! It's even my first time RPing. So please dont hate me if I dont have good word choices xD but im trying to improve.

i dont know what to say anymore since im still really a newbie 0_0

ok so goodbye! *wishing to meet great people here ^^

Welcome to your new addiction. XD RP is like a fever that never ends. lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! Being new to roleplay means you have a million fun discoveries to make! ^o^ Welcome to the site, Heidi!

• Love
Welcome to the forum. Don't feed Diana any pixie dust, unless you are a sadist. In fact, I highly recommend feeding her pixie dust.

• Love
Hi, I would like to be that one friend that helps you get started and eventually be your friend! :3

• Love
Yay! Being new to roleplay means you have a million fun discoveries to make! ^o^ Welcome to the site, Heidi!
Thank you very much Diana ! :D

I'm looking forward to starting roleplaying ^o^

Welcome to the forum. Don't feed Diana any pixie dust, unless you are a sadist. In fact, I highly recommend feeding her pixie dust.
Thank you for the welcome! Sure, I'll ask Tinkerbell for a bag full of pixie dust to feed her XD

Hello ~

I'm new to this site and I'm new to roleplaying too!! It's even my first time RPing. So please dont hate me if I dont have good word choices xD but im trying to improve.

i dont know what to say anymore since im still really a newbie 0_0

ok so goodbye! *wishing to meet great people here ^^
Me to

Hi Heidi! I really hope you enjoy it here and have fun improving your writing! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask! We also have a Roleplay Institute and some Creative Challenges that should help as well! (and I use too many exclamation marks because I'm excited you're here!)

:bananaman:

• Love
Hi Heidi! I really hope you enjoy it here and have fun improving your writing! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask! We also have a Roleplay Institute and some Creative Challenges that should help as well! (and I use too many exclamation marks because I'm excited you're here!)

:bananaman:
Thank you very much for the welcome! ^^ I'm looking forward to starting RPing ^^

I just started here today so hello and welcome.