New here, new to RP!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Heidi, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hello ~

I'm new to this site and I'm new to roleplaying too!! It's even my first time RPing. So please dont hate me if I dont have good word choices xD but im trying to improve.

i dont know what to say anymore since im still really a newbie 0_0

ok so goodbye! *wishing to meet great people here ^^

2. Hello and welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

• Love Love x 1
  3. Welcome to your new addiction. XD RP is like a fever that never ends. lol

• Love Love x 1
  4. Yay! Being new to roleplay means you have a million fun discoveries to make! ^o^ Welcome to the site, Heidi!

• Love Love x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum. Don't feed Diana any pixie dust, unless you are a sadist. In fact, I highly recommend feeding her pixie dust.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Hi, I would like to be that one friend that helps you get started and eventually be your friend! :3

• Love Love x 1
  7. thank you!!

8. And no doctors can heal the fever? XD Thank you for your warm welcome!

9. Thank you very much Diana ! :D

I'm looking forward to starting roleplaying ^o^

10. Thank you for the welcome! Sure, I'll ask Tinkerbell for a bag full of pixie dust to feed her XD

11. awww that's so nice of you! I'd be really glad to have you as a friend ^o^

12. Im new to

13. Me to

14. Hi Heidi! I really hope you enjoy it here and have fun improving your writing! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask! We also have a Roleplay Institute and some Creative Challenges that should help as well! (and I use too many exclamation marks because I'm excited you're here!)

:bananaman:

• Love Love x 1
  15. welcome then!!

16. Thank you very much for the welcome! ^^ I'm looking forward to starting RPing ^^

17. hey

18. Shall I PM you?

19. Yes sure ^^

20. I just started here today so hello and welcome.