1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New here, new to RP!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Heidi, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hello ~

I'm new to this site and I'm new to roleplaying too!! It's even my first time RPing. So please dont hate me if I dont have good word choices xD but im trying to improve.

i dont know what to say anymore since im still really a newbie 0_0

ok so goodbye! *wishing to meet great people here ^^

2. Hello and welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

• Love Love x 1
  3. Welcome to your new addiction. XD RP is like a fever that never ends. lol

• Love Love x 1
  4. Yay! Being new to roleplay means you have a million fun discoveries to make! ^o^ Welcome to the site, Heidi!

• Love Love x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum. Don't feed Diana any pixie dust, unless you are a sadist. In fact, I highly recommend feeding her pixie dust.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Hi, I would like to be that one friend that helps you get started and eventually be your friend! :3

• Love Love x 1
  7. thank you!!

8. And no doctors can heal the fever? XD Thank you for your warm welcome!

9. Thank you very much Diana ! :D

I'm looking forward to starting roleplaying ^o^

10. Thank you for the welcome! Sure, I'll ask Tinkerbell for a bag full of pixie dust to feed her XD

11. awww that's so nice of you! I'd be really glad to have you as a friend ^o^

12. Im new to

13. Me to

14. Hi Heidi! I really hope you enjoy it here and have fun improving your writing! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask! We also have a Roleplay Institute and some Creative Challenges that should help as well! (and I use too many exclamation marks because I'm excited you're here!)

:bananaman:

• Love Love x 1
  15. welcome then!!

16. Thank you very much for the welcome! ^^ I'm looking forward to starting RPing ^^

17. hey

18. Shall I PM you?

19. Yes sure ^^

20. I just started here today so hello and welcome.