New Here but not to Roleplaying

K

KittyCatKai

Original poster
Hey there! I found this site while looking for well...roleplaying sites. :P

The layout would take a bit of time getting used to, I suppose but overall I look forward to meeting new people here. I've been part of a rather large roleplaying community before but they left a bad taste in my mouth so I decided to migrate.

Pleased to meet you all and I hope I can make new friends here!

I'm really into fantasy/romance and sci-fi/romance stories so if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to check them out. :champagne:

I too am new here and wish the best of luck for you!

Lulz. I find your name amusing because I have a character named Kai who hates Cats xD

Welcome to Iwaku!

This has been my favorite forum forever and so I decided to stay here <3

If you want to roleplay, I'd be willing to! I'm always up to good plots :D Let me know :3

106y1q1.gif

-waves-

Hello Gicofokami and etondmt! Thank you for the welcome!
[MENTION=2321]Lee-Lee[/MENTION]. Haha. Well I'm the Kai that loves cats then! :D

Well hey there :D

I'm rather new here too. Actually, I just joined about three days ago..
Kinda under the same circumstances as you. I was apart of this other wonderful Rp site- still am, mind
you- but after a while, I figured I need to branch out a little. Thus I joined this awesomesauce sight ^^
The layout is definitely different from what I'm use to, but so far that isn't necessarily a bad thing c:

Oh, sorry I'm being rude. My user name is NeonSpirits, but please just call me Neon. ^^

Seu, yes. Basically, WELCOME! Hope you find all that you're looking for~