New Face~

C

Christina

Original poster
Hey Everyone,

My name is Christina, 22 and I'm an artist from Canada. I look forward to role playing. I'm really not good at introducing myself. Feel free to ask questions and get to know me. Its nice to see some friendly faces.~

Have fun!`:bouquet:
-Chrissy~:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings my dear, and welcome to Iwaku. Names c92cool, or Chris if you prefer my real name, and its a pleasure to make your acquittance. May you have a lovely and wonderful time here.

Reactions: Christina
Hi Christina, welcome to the siiiiite! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! The name's Gabriel. How you do!

Greetings my dear, and welcome to Iwaku. Names c92cool, or Chris if you prefer my real name, and its a pleasure to make your acquittance. May you have a lovely and wonderful time here.
Thanks! I have thus far. Just takes a while for people to reply on here i think. =S Me being guilty... I hope you've been well. =)

Thanks! I have thus far. Just takes a while for people to reply on here i think. =S Me being guilty... I hope you've been well. =)
I have been well :) glad to see that you're settling in just fine.

Good! Just posted 4 different profiles, hoping for responses soon... Know a good roleplays to submit or join too?

I have been well :) glad to see that you're settling in just fine.
Sorry. ****
Good! Just posted 4 different profiles, hoping for responses soon... Know a good roleplays to submit or join too?

Sorry. ****
It really just depends on what you're into. Under the topic of "Roleplay Talk" you can find different post from people and what they wanna RP. You can also post there if what you're interested in looking for. Personally, I'm not picky so it's not that hard to find someone who wants to RP or a topic to RP.

Ahh. I understand. Interesting. That's pretty much what I've been looking for. Curse being a noob!!!! I'm always up for a roleplay. I'm not picky either, as long as its interesting. =) Thanks!