New but not a newbie!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pisces Jenkins

Original poster
Greetings! I am Pisces, but you can all call me Evelyn if you'd like! I have been roleplaying for seven years, and I felt like I have grown as a person and roleplayer for those years. I hope to make many friends while I am here! So, do not be afriad to talk to me or ask questions! I don't bite and I like answering the questions as well. Makes me feel special :3

Greetings! I am Pisces, but you can all call me Evelyn if you'd like! I have been roleplaying for seven years, and I felt like I have grown as a person and roleplayer for those years. I hope to make many friends while I am here! So, do not be afriad to talk to me or ask questions! I don't bite and I like answering the questions as well. Makes me feel special :3

Hello!

I've only been here a week so definitely looking to do some role playing.

I'd love to chat.

Well it's nice to meet you! What do you like to do in your spare time?

At the moment i'm just a student and on holidays until March. No summer school this time around so I have plenty of spare time. Love movies, gaming, cooking, keeping fit and basically anything that kills boredom!

Lucky! I'm a student as well but I am only off until mid-January! XD

I'm in Australia :)

I noticed you're in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.