"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
So, I recently tried my hand at drawing people and found out I'm actually mediocre at it instead of absolutely awful like I thought I was. I've heard so many times that practice makes perfect, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and if I have requests, that's a ton more motivation than just drawing for myself because somebody else actually needs that. So, yeah. Throw some characters at me and I'll make an attempt at drawing them.

I'll upload a picture of my attempt and attach it to this post sometime tonight if I can remember which of my many notebooks it's in ^^' Posting this now will keep me from forgetting, though, so yeah. Wow I'm a mess o3o

Edit: Aand here they are, my rather pathetic attempts at drawing one of my characters a while back.
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
So, basically all I ask for is a description and I'll do my best ^^ I don't do well with poses yet, though I could try.
These will all be handrawn, though it's up to you if I ink it or leave it in pencil.
Do not try to request anything along the lines of smut, please.
You can use these for whatever as long as you don't claim somebody else did it or try to sell it (you don't even have to actually credit me).
Oh, and I will color if you want it. I only have colored pencils, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mango
These look really great! (: If you're still up for it, I'd definitely love a portrait of one of my characters.

Keep practicing, these are looking good!

These look really great! (: If you're still up for it, I'd definitely love a portrait of one of my characters.

Keep practicing, these are looking good!

I'm definitely still up for this! ^^ Can you give me a description of the character you want me to draw?

I will! I'll shoot you a PM later today. I'm slightly tied up at the moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I finally have a character description for you. :D I'll send tonight!

Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.