New Arrival; Tayssi

T

Tayssi

Original poster
Hi guys, it's Tayssi here.

I'm a proud Australian, living in Queensland. I have a passion for animals. I own 3 dogs, a cat and 6ft coastal carpet python. I have always wanted a horse & I plan to do a Horse Breeding course, starting 2015.

I enjoy writing & drawing, but I'm only average at both. I love thinking up plots, but I have a habit of starting my stories without a plot and working it out as I go.

I have been watching anime and reading manga since I was about 9/10 and I love it. The more popular ones I have watched are Naruto, Soul Eater, Bleach(though not all), Ouran High School Host Club, DN Angel, Full Metal Alchemist & heaps more. One of my favourite mangas is Skip Beat! :P

I'm generally a pretty nice person, not sure if I could be chilled, I haven't really asked anyone that haha. But I may be chilled. Let me know if I am. I'm a fairly shy person in RL until I get to know someone, so as a result I have like, 2 friends. But I like talking to people online! So feel free to hit me up for a chat <3

I think that's about it, thanks

Now here's the About Me Survey.. Thought it might be fun to do xD

What do you prefer to be called? Tayssi or Tayy
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'd like to say a mystery buuut I'm a female ahaha
How old are you? I am 17, 18 in April ^-^
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Hmmmm I'm definitely new to the site, but not to roleplaying.. I've been rope playing since about 2007... Back then I was horrendous at it haha but now I'd say I'm about average or so. Not terribly fantastic. But on Horse Island (The only site I currently RP on, which is almost inactive) a couple people sy I have a unique writing style they can't describe, however, they like it.. So that's a bonus I hope.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I will do either, but group RPs just grate on my nerves unless there is a distinct and smooth order of replying. And keeping everyone involved. However, I definitely prefer one x one RPs.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Oh.. I've never actually been in snow, but I like the cold - most of the time - so i'll say... "So you Wanna build a snowman?... It doesn't have to be a snowman" haha yes, I am currently obsessed with Frozen! :D
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? OH! Definitely more than one song, that's for sure! Do you Wanna Build A Snowman is definitely the first one, though. Followed closely by Let It go.. Yes.. Yes, both Frozen songs haha. But oh my gosh Anna x Kristoff... Adorable >_< Hans in a jerk.. Sorry haha
I've also got I'm Insane in my head >_< no idea who it's by, it was on a Skip Beat! amv hahaha

OH! Talking about amvs, I have made 2 amvs. My first one if a Code Geass one, my second is Fruits Basket. If anyone wants to see them, tell me and i'll post them here :D

And just because I am weirdly obsessed with my cat, Mr. T, I shall give you a picture of him.. And my purebred Labrador, Charlie :D
Charlie2.jpg

Hi there Tayy! I have had Let it Go stuck in my head all week since I saw the movie. t__t

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Tay!

Welcome to the site Tay!!
Hope you end up loving Iwaku as much as I do!
If you ever need anything or have questions, feel free to message me!
Happy Rping!
< 3 Esthalia