New and probably not an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrokenMechanic

Original poster
Hey there, everyone, good to see you all. I've been looking for a forum RP site for a little while, since I wanted to get back into it. It's been a fair while since I've been on a forum, but I've been running in an RP guild in some MMOs so it's not too far gone for me.

Anyways, call me whatever you like. 'You' works, as does Broken or Mechanic or any variation on those. I prefer group roleplaying to 1x1, but if I find someone who's cool and I can mesh well with then I'll gladly try it.

P.A.Q.
-Are you a mechanic?
No, I'm studying to work in gaming. Name has more to do with a game mechanic not working. Still, double meanings and all that. Fun stuff.

-Are you a boy or girl, and how old?
Boy, and 19. Been in uni for a little bit now.

-Song? O8
Song 8D

-Why do you like RPing?
For the same reason I like games. Getting to go to another world and do neat stuff, even if it's just in my head or on a screen. Also why I don't much see the point of Slice-of-Lifes.

-How is babby formed?
◉ᴗ◉

-No, seriously.
...◉ᴗ◉

-What does that- *clang struggle... gasp choke gurgle*

.....◉ᴗ◉

*giggle!* You're a funny one! Welcome to the community! <3

*shoves Dianers out the way*
tumblr_lo5jhjiGbT1qary2fo1_500.gif

WELCOME TO IWAKU FUNNY NINETEEN YEAR OLD GUY! *flutters eyelashes and flips hair*

D'aww, thanks, you two!
I have to say, I've been looking around a bit and this site seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Looking forwards to RPing with you all in the future!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay here and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

Status
Not open for further replies.