1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
When I feel like popping online.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, , Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
My cousins just moved in with me and I talked them into giving role playing a shot. However, every time they try to sign up it says their emails are banned by the administrator. They really don't want to make new email addresses. Could someone please help us and tell me what's wrong?

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
Hmm. This is a problem for Diana Diana to solve.

• Thank
Reactions: fatalrendezvous

fatalrendezvous

Mother Knows Best!
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Agreed. Send a PM to Diana Diana to let her know the email addresses in question so that she can unflag them.

Sometimes the system gets overzealous about separate accounts that come from very similar IP addresses.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Actually in this case, it's most likely because they are using outlook.com as an email provider. o__o Outlook is blocked because it's a HUGE source of spam accounts, and I can't unblock it without opening up the site to a flood of bots. (And it's the only banned provider on the list that regular members occasionally, but rarely use)

I know it's annoying to have to use a different email, but having a spare gmail account really comes in handy for sites that have stricter spambot blocks. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.