NEVER

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is one thing that you'll never do?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
I am NEVER sky diving. That scares the shizzle out of me.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
I'll never....Eat a mushroom. Yeah.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

drink tequila....seriously.....fuck that shit.

R

Raiu

Id never go down that nearly vertical slide at a few American waterparks. You know, where you go nearly 90 degrees straight down.

Never do it.

Nor would I do it in the nude.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Drink tequila... Spoon in prison...

Sorry guys I have to go back to therapy...

S

ShadowFiend

I would never smoke pot.

I live in California you'd expect me to give in after all the offers but no thank you, I got friends who do that and I don't wanna be anything like those idiots. Nothing against pot smokers, I've just seen it first hand.

M

Myrnodyn

There's a lot of things I'd be tempted to say about that I'd never do them, because I just don't see them being done by me right now. I don't like burning bridges though, and like to keep my options open should I one day change my mind.

So aside from the stuff very little people would do. ("would you jump of a building? Would you rape someone?") I don't have anything I can positively say off that I would NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE do it.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I would never refuse a free meal.

D

Darkness

I wouldn't miss a chance to do some bad shit and never get found out.