Never get in a car with Orochi

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Orochi, May 20, 2010.

1. "Our traits are strong as well."

2. “I made this choice because I don’t want the poison to spread. The last time darkness was in here, it took a third of heaven with it.. are you saying I made the wrong call?”

3. "Lucius is a smart boy." Astaroth took out the cuffs Lucius made earlier.

4. Kunari studied the cuffs, “Are you so sure?” She points to the inside of the cuffs where a small part of the engraving was melted off with residue of Anya’s flame, “She nullified these long before they were even removed amicably, she could’ve just melted these straight off.”

5. "We watch and look after her."

6. “She doesn’t see me as her master anymore. Understandable. She was drawn to my love and we were bound that way. Anjuu was like a soulmate in a wolf. We said our goodbyes before I buried that part of my soul and I promised that I would leave her be and give her freedom back.”

7. “She has Alena and Anya and the mini Furor. If she had to choose, she will choose them. She was Alex before she was mine.”

8. John

"I've heard Mr Harper is a very kind man. He loves meeting new people." He smiled.

9. “I assume that’s where the feathers will lead?” Kunari points to the trail of feathers behind them.

10. “They don’t want to get in the middle.”

11. Astaroth licked deeper, pulling her in close.

12. "I have a growing family."

13. THOSE WERE LEMONS :e

14. So which Asian guy laid lemons on the dashboard?

15. ASIANS DON'T LAY LEMONS

THAT'S NOT PART OF THEIR RACIAL FEATS

16. DON'T MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM.

17. IT IS TO. YOU JUST AREN'T A HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL.

23+

18. I THINK THAT'S A USELESS ABILITY

I COULD HAVE EASILY TAKEN UP ONE RANK IN LAWYER INSTEAD

19. Time to unlearn?