Neon Genesis Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finch

Original poster
I'm not exactly huge into anime (on an RP site, go figure haha), but I've always had a soft spot for this series. I believe it transcends the genre into an actual piece of art and I really connected with all of the characters when I was younger. I just had the privilege to re watch the original 26 episodes (plus the movies) as an adult recently and was still just as impressed as I was way back when. It may be a nostalgia bomb for me, but I really want to 1x1 this series with someone. I know, I know, lots of die-hard anime fans consider NGE to be overrated, but in my humble opinion, they don't know what they're talking about :-)

Some things about myself; I'm really only comfortable playing male roles and kind of have my heart set on playing Shinji. I can be persuaded to give up this preference if necessary though. Second, I have never seen the rebuild series (though I hear it's fantastic ((Asuka with an eye patch..??)) ), so I won't have the knowledge necessary for role playing that canon, though I'm always down to learn if someone's willing to teach. Third, I consider myself to be a pretty decent writer, with one-plus paragraph posts (ONLY THIRD PERSON PLEASE) and a level of literacy (not too much of a grammar nazi, I understand the occasional mistakes). And lastly, I'm not looking to replay the series verbatim, or even at all really. I want to go off in a completely different direction.

If this interests you at all, please do not hesitate to PM me or message me here, whatever's convenient for you. If you wish to see a sample of my writing, I have one in my profile. Thanks a ton for your time! Look forward to hearing from you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.