1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Finch, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not exactly huge into anime (on an RP site, go figure haha), but I've always had a soft spot for this series. I believe it transcends the genre into an actual piece of art and I really connected with all of the characters when I was younger. I just had the privilege to re watch the original 26 episodes (plus the movies) as an adult recently and was still just as impressed as I was way back when. It may be a nostalgia bomb for me, but I really want to 1x1 this series with someone. I know, I know, lots of die-hard anime fans consider NGE to be overrated, but in my humble opinion, they don't know what they're talking about :-)

Some things about myself; I'm really only comfortable playing male roles and kind of have my heart set on playing Shinji. I can be persuaded to give up this preference if necessary though. Second, I have never seen the rebuild series (though I hear it's fantastic ((Asuka with an eye patch..??)) ), so I won't have the knowledge necessary for role playing that canon, though I'm always down to learn if someone's willing to teach. Third, I consider myself to be a pretty decent writer, with one-plus paragraph posts (ONLY THIRD PERSON PLEASE) and a level of literacy (not too much of a grammar nazi, I understand the occasional mistakes). And lastly, I'm not looking to replay the series verbatim, or even at all really. I want to go off in a completely different direction.

If this interests you at all, please do not hesitate to PM me or message me here, whatever's convenient for you. If you wish to see a sample of my writing, I have one in my profile. Thanks a ton for your time! Look forward to hearing from you guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.