Neko Romance Request

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnoliaSweet

Planar Magican from Johto
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hi, I'm Green your resident Neko and I'm looking for a nice partner to do a one x one Neko romance rp. I already have an idea for a Role-play but if you have one as well I'm willing to compromise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Neko Orphen x Neko Orphen[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Player 1 and Player 2 are orphaned Nekos that manage to go high-school despite them having no home or little food. One day after school the players bump in to each other on accident revealing ones identity. The two make a deal to help each other out after recently learning there both Neko. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Are you willing too make this a yaoi? If so I'd like to play the Uke. Please let me know :)

Sorry I don't do libertine.

OK cool, just send me a pm

Impersonator!!! Haha, I'm kidding I'dlove to do this, or maybe a romance between the son of a family that adopts a neko orphan?

Ya we can do that , I like the sec option you had it will be better since I'm already doing the other one. Just PM me

Cool just Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.