63kg
146lbs

R A T I N G
A

fh_div.png

fjqJzPX.jpg

Detailed Information

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Jenni is an extremely private person. She keeps her emotions and thoughts tightly wrapped up and rarely lets people get involved. Don't misunderstand. She's far from cold. In fact, she's a very warm person who is often the one who picks up the shattered pieces. When someone needs her, she's quick on the seen to help in a calm and logical manner. That's something that makes her unique. She's incredibly logical and doesn't allow herself to get emotionally invested until all the facts are laid out on the table. This not only makes her officiant but also somewhat wise. On the flip side, it means she's overly cautious and wont go into something that she believes isn't logically possible. As they say, she's very head over heart. She loves science, anything to do with biology and even the universe. It fascinates her to no end. It's partly because of her belief in the sciences that she refuses to be in relationships. In her opinion, love is pointless when the only purpose for a species is to survive. "Sex is necessary, love is not." as she always says when giving relationship advice.

B A C K G R O U N D
There's not really a lot to say about Jenni's history. As a ghoul raised by two very powerful parents - an A and S class - she never had to worry about the CCG. Occasionally there'd be a close call but they'd move swiftly out of harms way. It wasn't until she was 18 that she lost her parents. An investigator, by the name of Riley Morcross, was seeking out her father - one of a higher ghouls men on the ground. Riley was a first class investigator for the CCG and knew how to play the long game. He spent 6 months getting to know Jenni and her family. Of course, Jen was madly in love. He was her perfect man, even if overly interested in meeting her parents. Finally, after 8 months of being together, she finally introduced him to her mother and father. It only took five minutes for her entire world to fall apart as he killed them both in front of her eyes. She was able to leave his blood plastered across the walls before she received a fatal blow and left her family home with nothing but the intel Morcross had brought with him, not to mention his quinque. Ever since then, she's kept tabs on the CCG as best she can as well as lesser ghouls who can't control their hunger.

T H E M E | S O N G

fh_div.png

unnamed%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Combat Information

T A L E N T
⇒ Knock Out Blows
⇒ Soothing Restless Ghouls

S K I L L S
⇒ Constructing gadgets from scraps
⇒ Making Great Coffee
⇒ Organising Attacks
⇒ Heavy Attacks
⇒ Defense

O T H E R | T R A I T S
⇒ Nerdy
⇒ Loves to Read
⇒ Rarely Battles
fh_div.png

3ODHQTzE23k.jpg

Kagune

D E S C R I P T I O N

Bikaku

A P P E A R A N C E

Her kagune is not quite like the typical bikaku. Unlike most, it doesn't glow as brightly nor does it appear to be separate from her own flesh. It's incredibly long and very muscular, with an adaptable club on the end. In it's default form, it's black in colour with golden spikes dotted all over and tipped with a devastating gold orb. The glow comes from silver like veins that pulse more aggressively as she gets more emotional.

fh_div.png

Mask

Hence why she's know as The Dragon
dragon-leather-brass-2.jpg
Really nice! There's just one thing. You need to rate the kagunes properties like in the first tab of the last section in the OOC. ^_^ After that, it's good to go! I'll go ahead and add an example too.

Leo Langley

"Let's go get me a new quinque--I mean... Let's get going..."

Personal Information
[spoili]
First Name :
Leonard, "Leo"

Surname :
Langley

Nickname(s) :
N/A

Race :
Human

Sexuality :
Undetermined

Appearance :
leo_langley___dove_oc_by_sketching101-d9166nm.jpg

Drawn by yours truly *ahem

Length :
1.80m

Build :
Well built and extremely nimble

Weight :
65 kg

Rank 2 Investigator

DN3p4.png

[/spoili]
Detailed Information
[spoili]
Personality :
It's fair to say that Leo seems a bit carefree at first, which is probably because he is, in a certain way. When off duty, he's rather uncaring and usually non-chalant in most of his dealings, though this type of behaviour can make him easy to get along with. He tries to be out going and confident when meeting new people as well.

However, when he's working, he becomes more concentrated on the work ahead of him, eager to solve the puzzle of who's who and what's what, and perhaps even get some quinque material for himself, though so far, the latter hasn't happened quite yet.

Background :
Leo never was much of a stranger to the habits of a ghoul investigator. His mother was a ghoul investigator, one of the few that could retire with a good name and reputation, even if at a very young age for his rank. During '94's massacre of Special Class investigators, Helen, the mother, was one of the targets. During a raid operation, she encountered the worst possibly enemy, having had to go toe to toe with the monsterous ghoul, almost losing her life at the scene. When one of the S3 squads arrived on the scene, Reaper was forced to retreat, but not before taking the lives of two of the investigators and the dominant arm of the mother in question.

His father, on the other hand, has had a rather calm life. Having been born without sight, his life seemed like an equally arduous one. Unlike his future wife, Theodore was more of a man of academics. Studious and determined, he managed to graduate from law school as the highest ranking student. In the year 1995, he met Helen Hearthwool at the unlikely location of in the middle of nowhere. With his assistant, at the time a young high school student, he'd been stuck on a road going north of London with no hint of civilisation in sight. While hitchiking, he chanced upon the car Helen had hired to drive her.

During his childhood, Leo mostly spent his time helping his father with mundane jobs such as reading the newspaper, the mails, the files for his cases, or helping prepare the meals with his (self-proclaimedly) capable mother.

[Detailed relationship with parents to be revealed]

At the age of twelve, he secretly applied for the exam to enroll in the CCG Academy, only making it the next year. At the beginning of the semester was the time his parents would be informed about his enterprise. Even though his wasn't quite the customary age of enrollment, he showed some success in his classes, graduating to become a Rank 2 investigator around the time he turned 17.

Theme song :

[/spoili]

Combat Information
[spoili]

Talents :
*Adaptability to various close ranged weapons*
*Quick learner*
*Musical ear*

Skills :
*Housework*
*High acrobatic prowess*
*Erratic swordsmanship*
*Exceptional speed*

Other traits :
*Weak body*

DN3p4.png

Main weapon

Name and Rating : Setae | B Rate

Description : A Bikaku sword that can be carried as its hilt until it's extended with the press of a button.

Appearance : It's a plain, grey sword with one sharp side.

Properties : Durability 8 | Weight 2 | Balance 5 | Sharpness 9

[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.