Neh~ ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cumbernickle

Original poster
AyyyYyyyyyyyy i'm a noobynoob and I prefer not to share my name because then people will say my name is awesome and unique when really it isn't.

People call me a weeb, though really, I don't understand why.
I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Welcome to Hell (short film), Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Attack on Titan, and millions of other things I can't list.

I mostly prefer to roleplay yaoi ((fluff, though)) and most of the characters I make are going to be inhuman in some way, whether it be a dragon that has the ability to hide in human form, to a faerie of some kind(I like faeries c:)

Some books I absolutely LOVE are
- The Darkest Part of the Forest
- Magisterium #1 "The Iron Trial"
- Magisterium #2 "The Copper Gauntlet"
- Modern Fairytails Tithe, Valiant, and Ironside

And pretty much any other book by Holly Black

My favorite movies are
Song of the Sea
The Secret of Kells
Hachiko
The Last Unicorn (<3)
The Dark Crystal
The Neverending Story
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Ponyo
Spirited Away
The Wind Rises
Tales from Earthsea
Princess Mononoke
Howl's Moving Castle
And a million others

I'm obsessed with songs by Zella Day and Regina Spektor, like "1965" and "Two Birds." I have too many songs I don't even want to list them...

More about roleplay - I usually do one on one because I'm really uncomfortable in groups (like reality hah) and my post lengths usually vary, so please don't hate me if my posts get really, really, really short

so yeah that's pretty much me I know I probably seem weird and awkward and annoying and friendless but ayyyyyy

I wont judge you if you don't judge me<3

ily
bye

*Bows* Greetings and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just watch out for the asylum, there's some crazy people over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.