Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up realizing Aria still has a little bit more to say to Niniane

...Luna.

I'm not even sure if Niniane is even really capable of giving consent.

You know that, right?

You are knowingly taking advantage of the innocent catgirl.

...Luna.

You know that, right?

I'm not. Aria is.

Just For Your Information. I Posted!

This reminds me, I should update that one sheet.

Kaga-kun, my characters really do what they want.
Well then Aria is knowingly taking advantage of the innocent catgirl. THAT'S STILL A THING and is pretty much what I meant from the start.

I mean, I'm not gonna tell you not to do it, but liiiike... wow. XD

Well then Aria is knowingly taking advantage of the innocent catgirl. THAT'S STILL A THING and is pretty much what I meant from the start.

I mean, I'm not gonna tell you not to do it, but liiiike... wow. XD
Honestly, even if I could change her mind, it is kinda too adorable to stop.

Honestly, even if I could change her mind, it is kinda too adorable to stop.
It is adorable but also sort of cruelly hilarious, but... yeah. XD

*raises eyebrow* That's not much of an excuse...?
It isn't really meant to be one. Aria is just doing what she wants because she has been put in a circumstance which lead her to believe it is ok. Aria's primary character trait is that her personality isn't rooted in any particular culture, so she is quick to adapt to changing circumstances. What you are observing right now is Aria experiencing culture shock. She is trying to make observations and adapt to a different race, and in the process is abandoning some of her more human mortality markers. Aria is currently 100% convinced what she is doing is ok because of the different values and abilities of the Microz.

If you are interested, it is really easy to give Aria a wake-up call though. She is a really fragile person, and simply telling her something is wrong is enough to make her back down. Unless it is a necessity for life, biologically reinforced, or Aria labels you a toxic person, you can convince Aria of just about anything.

Ah, okay. Sorry, these kinds of situations just always seem to make me edgy...
I probably will take that invitation if that's alright, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, okay. Sorry, these kinds of situations just always seem to make me edgy...
*giggles*, it is usually a lot better to talk about it and get out your thoughts than to let them silently fester. It is pretty easy for some nasty misunderstandings to occur that way.

*giggles*, it is usually a lot better to talk about it and get out your thoughts than to let them silently fester. It is pretty easy for some nasty misunderstandings to occur that way.
Got it. Thanks for understanding. :)

Well, now that I know that is ok, I really should go to bed. Not having actual activities is making me have bad habits of staying up really late.
I know that feeling. School breaks always get me because of it. Have a good night!

...Luna.

You know that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.