NEEEW!

C

Cassondrah

Original poster
Hi guys! :) Um, I'm Cassie. Thought id say hey... Id like to meet some new ppl! :)

Hey, Cassondrah. I love your name, by the way. Very pretty.

Welcome to Iwaku! Meeting new people is always fun and stuff!
Cbox is a good way to pop in and say hi to all the peoples. If there is anything you need me to do for you, let me know, and I'll be all too happy to do it!

Nice b00behs, by the way.

Why hello there Cassie! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

Don't be a stranger!

Enjoy your time here!

You can call me Cassie and Thanx! I love my name too. :) Oh yeah gotta rep the b00bies. :) ok so where is the cbox.... ?

Click teh link thats in teh light green in mah post!

Its not there?

Nvm! im just really dumb.

Hallo Cassie, Hallo!
And Welcome to Iwakuuu!

We just met at the Cbox, which is awesome, but now I'll give you my formal welcome.
Please, have a cookie!
biscotti.jpg

Enjoy, and see you around!

That's a fun way to spell Casso- *Stares at Boobies* O________O

..er... I mean welcome to the Community! 8D

:D O HAY

I am Dawn. Welcome to Iwaku and I can assure you that you will meet a heck of a lot of colorful people here. Take me for example. I'm a wonderful mustard yellow! Hope to see you around the site or chillin in the cbox <3

-clears throat- Hello Cassy and welcome to the community. Please feel at home and if you have any questions, don't hesitate on asking. Other than that, you can call me Rain/Rina/Raimy

Nice to meet you, Cassie. My name is Tenchi-Roku, but you can just call me Tenchi.

It's nice to greet you and I love your spirit for representing Boobies. xD

I'm the local ninja for Iwaku. If you need anything, feel free to ask. :)

Helllooooo, i'm Chloe :) <<< you can call me that or you can call me Ronald :) << don't even ask how i got that as a nickname

ALL NEW PPL MUST POST MORE OR I SHALL EAT UR FACES >:O.......hai XD

helloo boo- I mean cassie... welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay.