Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
I have a lot of wonderful 1x1 RP partners, but I've kind of found myself in need of something more fast-paced and hyper casual. I am going to insist your writing be basically legible and without major typing ticks, and I don't do smut or fandoms, but I am looking pretty much for one liners with no standards on logicality, plot pacing, or writing style.

I love to discuss things OoC esp in discord, and am willing to either discord RP or forum, no PM please. I don't typically do more than one post a day in my regular RPs, but I can be pretty quick with no-standards RPs. I don't mean to be rude, and I don't know if anyone is going to respond to this, but if you're also just looking for a fast and fun RP to revive a little love of writing, post in here! I'd love to hear any of the ideas you've wanted to play or discarded as impossible or whatnot.

EDIT: Current people in plotting with - Fetzen, Lucid_Dreamer, Jays, Peregrine, Marygold

Last edited:
This actually sounds fun. Haven't done any roleplay in months and I need something to get me back into something. I like no standards

Sweet. What sorts of things do you like? I'm pretty flexible about genre and plot and that sort of thing, as long as it's easy to write.

your thread post is one giant innuendo
just saying
what drove you to such desperation

Last edited:
Lol. U suck. I was trying really hard not to make it sound innuendo ish! But I think it should be obvious why I feeling all desperateish. I just miss writing for funs only. I have a few RPs like that, but those partners are currently all down for the count or slow. D,:

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
lol the more I think about it the less desperately hilarious and more legitimately good idea this becomes. You can actually have proper dialogue without needing to cram 7 paragraphs of introspection filler in there just to match requirements. I can do anything other than slice of life. Let's go the back room to negotiate.

Sweet, dude. I'll discord ya.

Reactions: Jays
Sweet. What sorts of things do you like? I'm pretty flexible about genre and plot and that sort of thing, as long as it's easy to write.

Honestly I am down for anything. Slice of life, fantasy, historical fiction.. it all depends on what you like. I am flexible too.

Oh gosh. I can tell we're going to both be like "no please, you go first, good sir!" to each other. HERRRMMMM. Well slice of life I can kind of find boring, but I'm not really looking for anything too heavy or serious, so maybe a sort of light, comedic adventure sort of thing? I didn't really have anything specific in mind when I put up the thread. Let's not set it historically, though. I'm planning something else that's somewhat historical fiction.

Oh gosh. I can tell we're going to both be like "no please, you go first, good sir!" to each other. HERRRMMMM. Well slice of life I can kind of find boring, but I'm not really looking for anything too heavy or serious, so maybe a sort of light, comedic adventure sort of thing? I didn't really have anything specific in mind when I put up the thread. Let's not set it historically, though. I'm planning something else that's somewhat historical fiction.

Yeah I am vary much like that lol. I am pretty much comfortable with most things. We don't have to do anything heavy at all. We can brainstorm stuff.

SORRY, I'VE BEEN THINKING THINGS THROUGH AND PACKING AND STUFF. Maybe some sort of medieval fantasy sort of thing or something? I'm coming up a bit empty for plots right now...

SORRY, I'VE BEEN THINKING THINGS THROUGH AND PACKING AND STUFF. Maybe some sort of medieval fantasy sort of thing or something? I'm coming up a bit empty for plots right now...
I haven't done a midieval roleplay in a really long time. I would totally like to brain storm and throw around ideas. Shall we move this conversation.