Needing A Male Maybe Two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLittleOne

So I am wanting to do a love triangle with two guys fighting over a girl...

I am willing to take ideas but I do have an idea of my own:

I have watched divergent a lot and well have come up with an idea. I was thinking a girl has chosen to join the faction Dauntless, she has always found them interesting. Once there she finds herself being tested right away from one of the leaders who seems to have horned in on her and became a bully towards her. He seems to always be both picking on her and yet there are moments were he makes moves towards her. At the same time there is another guy (He doesn't have to be another leader, but it might be interesting if he is) but he shows his interest in a more normal manner.

I was thinking that when the first guy see's she is falling for the second he becomes in rage and decides he is going to make his feelings better known. The first leader is somewhat of a bully and cold and has always felt indifferent towards new comers,until my charater comes along and she catches his eye by her looks, daring and just actions.

So that is my idea and I know its a little confusing but if you are interested then just message me and we can work out any bugs!

I'm intrested! Pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.