1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
I'm Wing and I'm craving a few different roleplays.

My main rule is that you must be 18 or older. I will not make exceptions. I am more comfortable roleplaying with other adults.

I am mostly looking for fandom but I have a few original plots that I would like to do as well. So please PM me about those.

I can play both male and female and I don't mind doubling. (Please be open to playing either gender) As for pairings I mostly do MxF but am might be willing to do MxM and FxF.

Fandom

Jurassic World - I have a few plots for this. Be warned you may be asked to play Owen Grady. I might be open to OCxOC on one of the plots I have.

Supernatural - I have quite a few plots for this depending on pairings.

Flashpoint - Another I have a couple plots for. A good cop show. I can go full OC or Cannon.

Pysch - I have one plot in mind for this, please be willing to have a Sci-fi twist.

Power Rangers - Mostly looking for Mystic Force and SPD. Might try other seasons.

Bourne Legacy - This will be Semi-Au. M-F Can double if needbe. (If we don't double, I expect you to play male)

The Covenant - Can be during or after the movie! I have plots for this I really want to try.

Marvel

Criminal Minds

The Walking Dead

Grimm

Fandom crossover - I wold like to do a crossover of two Jeremy Renner movies. The first is Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters. The other we can discuss. I have a plot and really want to try it out.

----

I'd add to this is I think of anything. If you want a different fandom, then PM me please.
Any questions, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in some of your original plots or maybe Supernatural? PM me?! :)

Still looking and updated!

Still looking! Don't hesitate to contact me.

Updated! Still looking.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.