Needing A Dominate Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Temptress_Akumu

Original poster
I am in need of someone who can play a very dominate male who can be forceful and a tad abusive. He seems cold but in truth he has fallen in love with my character. Also maybe he isn't human, maybe he comes from a royal line of demons, vampires or something along those lines. I need someone who can write more then one line, I am asking for at least a paragraph.

So my idea is that my character has worked and lived at the house since she was a small girl. So she has grown up there and grown with the children, and the son of the master. However the son had always teased her and would pick on her. Then he went off to school and barely ever came home to visit. I was thinking that his father has died and now he has to come home and become the head of the family or he is just coming for a visit. When he arrives he see's my character and she has changed greatly and he finds himself attracted to her and he wants her.

If interested message me and we can discuss this idea further or just jump into it.

hmm not really you can start the rp whenever you get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.