Need male partner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JessC.

Original poster
So I really really want to do this Roleplay but it involves a little incest.
Me personally, I'm not incest, but this Roleplay has been something I've wanted to do for awhile.
I want a brother and sister to develop feelings for each other over time as they become best friends and eventually fall in love. It doesn't sound all great and amazing now, but I've done one like it and I loved it!

I usually don't have much time in my day to post, but at the very least I should make one post a day. I usually am very good about the size of my post too. At first while I'm still getting use to my partner it may be shorter post but eventually it will get longer and maybe even into paragraphs at a time if the Roleplay gets really good.

I want my partner to be able to be honest with me and if they see that I made a mistake or they don't like what I did or said or if they're getting tired of the Roleplay, I want them to be honest and tell me. I don't have high expectations on my partner, it doesn't bother me of there are mistakes made, as long as I understand what you're saying.

I'm open to other plots or ideas, please just let me know if you're interested! Thank you!

Hey there, Im new to this site, And im generally confused about the whole thing, But you seem like a good person to roleplay with at the start, Mind if we both do this together, And could it be a step sibling roleplay?

That sounds great! I'd love to Roleplay with you and yeah that Roleplay would be fine! Just PM me and we can talk more about it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.