Need male character for fantasy romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalista

Original poster
Hi :)

Would anyone like to do a role play where one character from the real modern day world is thrown into a fantasy world that the other character lives in?

The actual fantasy world can be created as needed for the story, but the main focus would be the relationship between the two.

I am thinking the modern day character would be quite athletic and really good at martial arts. This would allow them to survive physically in the less peaceful fantasy world full of monsters and mayhem. The fantasy world character could be someone of royalty that ran away from their castle because they didn't want to marry someone the parents arranged for them.

Either role is fine for me, but I will be playing the female character

--

I usually post at late night EST on weekdays and more frequently on weekends. I also like post length of around two or three paragraphs, since that is enough to give some detail on setting, inner thoughts, and emotions

Hello! I'm new here so I don't have any examples as of yet, but I would be willing to give this a go with you! I'd be more than willing to play the modern guy, it seems sweet that he would be keeping her safe from the dangers of her own realm.

I generally post a few paragraphs (most likely with more than four sentences.) I hope we can possibly work something out! <3

Yay :) okay I will post more stuff tonight during the day I check on my phone when teachers can't see or don't care lmao

That's fine, I would do the same, haha ;D would you prefer that I inbox you?

Status
Not open for further replies.