need friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rareraven

Original poster
Hi there, I'm seeking some friends to make here, I'm a bit bored having no one to talk too on here.
So post and lets be friends.

Raven.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I'll welcome new friends with open arms. I seem to have lost a few recently (I had some major stuff go down and couldn't reply to rps) so if you're open to it, just send me a pm. c:

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Hiya! I'm open to making friends. ^^

Hi there, I'm seeking some friends to make here, I'm a bit bored having no one to talk too on here.
So post and lets be friends.

Raven.
I approve of your name. *nods*

Well hey, I don't have very many people to talk to these days, so I'm always open to making new friends~

I like friends. I am game to get a new friend.:)

Wish more people like you could talk to me I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

three of which are off line. * sigh*
Yes but... that doesn't mean they're gone forever... you can send them a message and say hi, or converse with them in this thread, and they can still come back to talk to you. You can still become their friend. o.o

• Thank You
Yeah, what @Kagayours said. I have a couple of friends here but it's not like we have to be online to converse :D

Plus the GC is a great place to talk and share ideas and opinions.

I know people are online but it would be nice for some of those who are on to talk to those who dont have a lot of friends here. It just seems like I make friends only to have them disapper with no notice.

I know people are online but it would be nice for some of those who are on to talk to those who dont have a lot of friends here. It just seems like I make friends only to have them disapper with no notice.
Listen... if going offline suddenly means "disappearing without notice", then, I'm sorry, but, you need to give people more of a chance than that. They'll come back. Just leave some messages on people's profiles or inboxes to start up a conversation. People will see them when they get back online.

Forums do not require constant communication between everyone involved. It's only natural that people will pop in and out. It normally isn't expected that everyone says "goodbye" before logging off to eat a meal or do other life stuff or whatever. There are lots of people here you can talk to if you'd be a bit patient with them. You've barely given people a chance to say hi to you -- don't write them off as having abandoned you so soon. I'm sure lots of people would spend more time talking to you if you'd actually give them a chance to converse with you. o_o

Okay, maybe I just need to try to be on more than this one site. any recomendations for a person who like to rp?

if you're looking for constant back and forth communication, maybe look into Discord or see if anyone wants to IM with you? Like Kaga said, forums aren't really for instant communication like that, no matter which forum you go to - or how many you frequent...

• Useful
Okay, maybe I just need to try to be on more than this one site. any recomendations for a person who like to rp?
If you're just looking for RP's to join, the interest checks forum, group RP advertising, and seeking group invites forum are great resources if you're into group RP's.

If you're looking for 1x1 RP's, I recommend the seeking 1x1 partners forum.

I don't think that just sticking to this one site is the problem. I think there are plenty of places to find friends and active roleplays if you look in the right places. o3o

I come bearing gifts of friendship!
Presuming one is still in need of that, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.