Need a partner? :D

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
So, yeah, if any of you has a onexone rp idea, but no partner, PM me :D

And if you're just looking for a partner to brainstorm with, you can still PM me ^^

•Usually, I like being the girl (because I'm girly xD) but if you want me to be a boy, I'm down with that!
•I'm into paranormal/supernatural stuff (vampires, ghosts, demons, spirits, etc.)

L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
I might be able to onexone RP with you, if you wish to RP with me. :) I'm starting to get into onexone RPs xD

L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
Alright then :D (claps hands together) Let's get cookin'.

I see you like supernatural. I personally like Fantasy and Sci-Fi. We could try and do a kind of Paranormal/Fantasy thing. Does that sound good to you?

L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
Okay! (puts on chief hat) Let's cook up a plot now! :D

Let's see...I like action, adventure, story-like, deep plots.

Do you have any RP plots? I would love to hear them. :)

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
Currently, I have one that could possibly combine paranormal and fantasy :D I'll PM it to you

L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
Awesome. Got it and replied ;)

L

Lewi

Original poster
@ Clockwork and lovedove830

I would be interested in a one x one with someone. XD I prefer to play female though if that is ok.... I hope to hear a reply soon. XD If you're interested please PM me.

M

MeGoRawr

Original poster
I'd love to do a rp with you clockwork and I'll do one with you too Lewi if you'd like. I prefer playing the male, so this really works for me Xp

L

Lewi

Original poster
Cool, care to discuss over PM MeGoRawr? Sorry if i'm slow at the moment i'm trying to learn the navigation of the site.

M

MeGoRawr

Original poster
You're fine ^_^ But yeah, to the pm's! lol