Need a new participant? Look no further

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rilette

Original poster
I'm up for whatever roleplay you want to recommend. I only have a tiny list of requirements.

1) NOOOOOO SMUT[spoili] although I am never against a little romance[/spoili]!
2) I don't know your fandoms[spoili]... sorry, Undertale, sorry, America. I DO know these things:
- Pokemon (<3 memorized most Pokemon by name, type, and appearance ^w^ games & anime)
- Digimon (mostly just the first season or two tho)
- Shugo Chara (<3 watched all the way up to a ways thru Doki [and then got disappointed in it])
- Tokyo Mew Mew (tho most roleplays based off this don't turn out to be much fun)
- Amnesia (how would you base a rp off this??)
- Vampire Knight (watched it three times. And the second season 1.5 times)
- Naruto (just the first half of the child-mode stuff tho)
- SAO (<3 lovelovelovelovelove. WHY does the stuff toward the end of Alfheim have to happen tho? ;-;)
- Fruits Basket (it's been a while.)
- Kamisama Hajimemashita (<3 isn't Kako-Hen released yet?? ;-;)
- Legend of Zelda (specifically, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, A Link Between Worlds, and Skyward Sword.)
- Harvest Moon (I only really played the original, 'cute', and a few seconds of some island-of-happiness thing)
- A couple more which are similar to the above but aren't coming to mind right now[/spoili] and I have difficulty understanding things I've never seen.
3) Don't expect me to reply every 5 minutes[spoili] like I used to be able to once upon a time. I usually reply a few times a day though, if this is made possible by the others in the roleplay[/spoili].
4) I can't handle expectations to post more than 3-4 small paragraphs or less than 2 sentences per post. I can't.
5) Don't let the group die easily[spoili]. I hate when I really like a thread, I make a post, and then suddenly EVERYONE POOFS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY. I've literally had nightmares about this happening because it's such a common thing for me..[/spoili].

Last edited by a moderator:
I can check out your threads, too. I'll let you know if any interest me.

Hello there! I hope you are faring well. I'd like to welcome you to join Wuinderre-Expanse. This is a world-building roleplay game, and it has a lot to offer it's members! Thanks!

I've actually been trying to get some committed interest for this, and I hope you'll consider it.

Modern/Urban Fantasy Roleplay(s)
p.s. so far everyone's been choosing the first one, so there's a Sign-Up for it already. if you're interested.

I have a fandom RP that's sort of something a little bit different, if you're interested.

It's called Fandomstuck, and it's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except it's about personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to single canon characters. So, any fandom that you're interested in, you can base a character around that! And the best part is, literally every fandom you listed is up for grabs. None of them are taken. :3

There are no posting length requirements, either, so you can do whatever you're comfortable with (some of the posts in the IC can get rather long, but you're by no means required to match that length). Oh! And you don't have to worry about it dying out of the blue, either. It's been running for over a year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.