Need a Banner Please! (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vuthra Moon

Original poster
Hello... I'd like a banner for my Bleach RP at this url...

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/bleach-a-new-seireitei-ooc.56095/

All that I'm really wanting on the banner is "Bleach" and "A New Seireitei" in it. In regards to the look of the Banner's art... I'm thinking of Toshiro's bloodied right hand faintly grasping hold of his Zanpakuto Hyourinmaru. Not his face or body and not the whole blade just a little of the blade, the hilt and guard and Toshiro's right hand holding the hilt with some blood on it. But it doesn't have to be that, really I'll just leave it to the artist... thanks! :)

It doesn't have to be the art that I suggested... I just want a banner for my Bleach rp guys... If someone is already working on one then forgive me... I'm just a little impatient... Thanks again guys.

Hey, I will begin to work on one for you since it seems no one has. I'll keep in touch with you it shouldn't take long. If we're lucky, it will be finished today.

Oh great! Sorry... I was just getting kinda impatient... I set up this thread last week and... you know... Thanks for telling me that you are up for it! I really appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.