Need a 1x1 Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AbbieNoel

Original poster
Hello all!

Frankly, I haven't done a 1x1 in quite a while, but I'm not so bad at it so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Basically what I'm looking for will be simple and short.

I'm not really quite critical or anything, and anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to 1x1 with me.

• Don't be disrespectful. I don't put up with it, and I never will.
  • Try to be timely with posting. I don't want to waste time on a 1x1 for it to just die suddenly.
  • Don't make your character OP. No. Just no.
  • Be respectful, and follow the plot.
  • Any sexual orientation welcome.
  • NO ONE - LINERS! I expect at least a paragraph, if not more.
  1. High School Romance/Drama- MxF, FxF, MxM. Two characters find their class to be boring, striking up a conversation and eventually becoming more involved. I'm more interested in this plot, and would definitely like to do this one above anything.
  2. Carnival Thrills - You can be any gender, as can I. Basically two characters meet at a carnival and find out that they enjoy the same things. As the night ends, they both agree to someday meet again, though neither one knows where the other lives or how to contact them. The two characters will have to search for clues to where the other one lives, and hope that they meet again.
  3. Meeting At The Mall - Two characters meet for a business proposition, though they both quickly find out that they live a similar, boring life.
  4. Escaped - A cop is trying to help a woman/man escape his/her abusive relationship, until they realize they are being followed and need to hide.
  5. Love Affairs - Details the lives of two people who are married, though they are both cheating with other people. When the truth is revealed, will they make up or decide to split
  6. Murdered - When a boy/girl is murdered, two characters find that they are the suspects in the murder. They both become friends, trying to help each other prove that they are innocent.
  7. College Trouble - One character witnesses their roommates cheating with the other character's boyfriend/girlfriend. Instead of telling the character outright, one character decides to become friends first.
  8. Trouble at the office - One becomes close to the other in the office, or another is seeing the character getting harassed or abused in the office.
  9. Fifty Shades of Grey - I'd like to stray from any smut and just build the relationship. I'd like to start from the first book. I can be either Christian Grey or Anastasia Steele.

If any of these appeal to you guys, just message or post a reply and I'll be sure to get a hold of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be more then happy to try out multiples of these plots. Since this seems to be your preferred one, we can start out with this if you'd like;
  • High School Romance/Drama- MxF, FxF, MxM. Two characters find their class to be boring, striking up a conversation and eventually becoming more involved. I'm more interested in this plot, and would definitely like to do this one above anything.
pm me / comment on my profile if you want to discuss deets please

Reactions: AbbieNoel
Looking for a Fifty Shades of Grey partner! Anyone????

Still looking for a 50 shades of grey partner!

I like Love Affairs or College Trouble, if you're still interested in doing those.

Sure! Shoot me a message and we can work out details :)

If your'e still looking for a partner i'll do Trouble at the Office, College Trouble and Highschool! MXM!

I would like to do a highschool MxM roleplay if that's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.