Nav is cultured

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Nav

most ardently
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
removed

Last edited:
NAV!! Your art is so cool! I totally love the lighting in the second portrait, and the way you did the hair. The first portrait is totally rad, too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
NAV!! Your art is so cool! I totally love the lighting in the second portrait, and the way you did the hair. The first portrait is totally rad, too.

Thank you! :D Your words are too kind.

• Love
Reactions: Mami Tomoe
Your art is super amazing. I love the detail you give to your pictures, totally envious! Great job no matter what, can't wait to see more.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Your art is super amazing. I love the detail you give to your pictures, totally envious! Great job no matter what, can't wait to see more.
Thank you! That's super sweet of you to say. :D

Reactions: Manna Beast
Your art is...how do I put this...

Have you ever considered opening a character portrait studio thread? O3O 'cause you'd probably do well

• Love
Your art is...how do I put this...

Have you ever considered opening a character portrait studio thread? O3O 'cause you'd probably do well

Thank you! Yea, I have considered and still am. (: Thank you again for the compliment. You are too kind!

Reactions: Joan