Natural Selection (Private Roleplay)

• Thread starter RestlessComfort
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"All grown up now huh?" He chuckled. "What did you win for the kills?"

"What's it to you?" she asked, cracking her knuckles.

"Curiosity killed the cat i suppose," he said smiling. "Really doesn't matter just making conversation."

She nodded. "Well I suppose you're better equipped. Five times, really?"

"What can I say, I love the chase. I won't have good equipment going in but it shouldn't matter with my expertise." he said putting both hands on the bars.

"Ah, a trained man?" she asked with a small smile. "Isn't easy to train in the city."

He smiled back. "It isn't as hard as you would think."

"Reporting to Containment area C for pre-arena scans and checks..." John said a few minutes ago now he was in a heavily armored SUV given to the OL. Bulletproof windows,doors even the seats "could" stop a bullet if it small enough. John arrived at the prison after about ten minutes and went to the door guards everywhere people wanting people let out and freedom above all else. John puts up his visor before cracking his neck and knuckles before entering his eyes were scanned. He saw a few familiars in the office before picking up a finger-scanner before taking a small elevator down to C block. He put down his visor before entering a beeping and then a feminine AI voice came online "Welcome Officer First-Class 1220345" It said before unlock the tightly locked metal door to the block. "Good thing I cant smell in the damn helmet.." He said as most of the people in here were either homeless or dirty thieves. He scanned cell after pleas after pleas before reaching cell 35-C. He motioned for the man to get up and walk closer. "Put your left pointer finger in the small hole in this device.. don't worry it supposed to prick you.." He said blandly as this was almost a everyday thing that happened even when the wasn't events.

Clementine looked down the hall and chuckled. "Lookee here, it's John," she said with a smirk.

"I'm offic... oh dang it what are you doing here... " He says recognizing the familiar the next cell."I thought you've stolen enough thing to become rich?" He chuckles shaking his head even officers get a little off topic..

"My time to shine already?" He said from his sitting position. "Lucky me." Following his words, he stood up and walked over to the man, placing his hands through the "access slot" and waiting for the scan.

"You been demoted, Johnny?" Clem teased through the bars. "Times must be tough for everyone, then."

"Hey I'm still an officer and i don't see you wearing anything nice so they must be tougher for you.." He said smiling under his helmet looking around cautiously making sure no other officers. " I can be in big trouble for not punishing you right now talking to me like i'm a friend..." He says scanning the mans hand. "Straham,Richard 5th time? Thought nobody could do it...." He said shaking his head.. "Then i guess you know what to do then... in that arena." He says pulling away the scanner and putting a small cartridge of blood in his pocket. He walks up to the next cell "Clem put you hand in the scanner.. you too young for this. They should cut off one of your hands instead of this.." He says sarcastically, grossly thinking back to tr time when he did it unofficially to keep young ones out of the arena.

She smiled. "I should be so lucky," she grumbled, putting out her hand and looking at him. "And we're not friends, Johnny. We're more than that." She winked and gave him a flirty smirk.

Richard smiled across the way. "A pair of star-crossed lovers i take it."

"Ha sure" He said grinning his cheeks turning a redder color putting the scanner on her finger for a odd reason it started acting weird. "Damn thing is broken.." He said pulling up his visor looking at clementine turning serious. "I thought I told you to stop with the whole crime phase of life eh?" He said looking at her frowning lightly.

She tilted her head. "Survival of the fittest," she said, and looked down a the scanner. "What's wrong with it?"

"Probably just got banged up a little.. we need new ones but they have ones that eject the needle instead of using the same one over and over." John said. "Can you erm fin it?" He said knowing that kids these days can fix a lot of things..

She held out her hand. "Lemme see it," she said.

He hesitated if another officer saw him giving the device to criminal he could be punished in ways that were worse then being demoted. "Err fine here but hurry up if another officer sees me giving this to you especially Sgt. Vancour I'll be in serious trouble top it off he doesn't like you after you after you...uh...stabbed him and running off into the market..he still has the knife and the scar to prove it but luckily he hasn't been able to find you hopefully he doesn't see you off to the arena or in it..." John said as he gave the device to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.