The epitome of a series of successful and great Naruto Role play forums has arrived and is now up for over a year, going for four whole years of familiar RPG. That’s Naruto’s Way of the Ninja, a forum that has been around since February 2007 and has evolved several times ever since, always in the best interest of creating a better and more fair system to all role players, as well as ensure exciting and epic situations in our own non-canon world recreation of the Naruto universe Masashi Kishimoto has created.
So, what can you expect from NWOTN that you may not from another forum? Well, besides the obvious and already popular theme which ensures activity by itself, and an experience group of Administrators, Moderators as well as experienced and friendly community, the forum has a complete unique system on itself based on stats and levels. Now, don’t get scared, even though there are stats and levels, they are of basic use comparable to your average and familiar game of Pokemon. The stats serve simple purposes such as restrict some jutsu and skills, which in return may allow you to achieve greater levels at lower positions. The forum has also an original plot as well as a traditional feeling, much like the Feudal Japan, which will make you feel that your character lives at a much more violent and vile world than the series present. You know what this means, conflict brings better role play.
Besides this, NWOTN presents a complete system of general over three hundred Jutsu, Skills and Items for one to purchase using an easy going money system, rather than the usual “role play to get”, which will increase the feeling that you are working for a community and getting a share of it, like a real job! Not disregarding customs that are always allowed.
So in resume, you’ll have:
- An experience Administration and Moderation group with years of successful experience as well as a friendly community ready to help you and make you feel right at home;
- Dozens of different Ninja builds using an exclusive Level and Statistic system, as well as Clans and Clanless traits, in total, 15 Clans, 10 Clanless Traits, over 250 Jutsu plus the clan ones, over 30 Skills and 50 different weapons, armors and other items ready for you to use;
- The feeling of a rising development on your character both in power and RP wise, while on an event full world filled with action;
- The possibility of much more to be created at your own hands to further customize your character, always controlled to make sure everything is kept fair for everyone;
- The always going work of the staff to improve anything possible, including the addition of Contracts for Summoning in a very near future, and the future addition of Cursed Seals and even the mighty Bijuu.
So wait no more, join now and you will start to experience the great adventure that is Naruto’s Way of the Ninja! (plus, we have cookies!)