Naruto RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lillian

Original poster
Hey there guys! Im back~
Sort of
Well im back enough to say i want to make an rp.
So here's what im thinking of;

Plot Summary

"I curse thee... I curse thee..."

A fight between gods had occurred, siblings Akihiro and Akemi had pushed to end a great war between Tengoku and Jigoku villages. Akemi had successfully struck Akihiro down, and was watching her brother die, choking on his own blood, though Akihiro had a last resort.
A curse.

"Thousands of years after death, the signs will come, and I will be resurrected... And your people shall feel my wrath..."

And with that, he had taken his last breath. His people disbanded.

--

Thousands of years later, the people are thriving. At first there were simply three villages; Sutorimugakure (Village Hidden in the Stream), Honogakure (Village Hidden in the Flames), and Ishigakure (Village Hidden in the Stone). But due to a turn of events, they've all decided to band together to become the Akemi Nation. Peace settled for another one hundred years.

And then the murders began happening.
It was beginning to shake some discomfort within the nation. People dying mysterious deaths around all the lands. And they were all dying the same way...
The people fear, not knowing what is coming, but the Kages believe Akihiro's curse is coming into effect...

Oh so this is a whole new story line not connected to the naruto storyline

Well ive been trying this rp around some forums to see how much attention it catches.
It's dying in another forum so if more people get attracted to this, maybe two or three more people, i'll put up an OOC

OH SHIT WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY I POSTED IT IN THE 1 ON 1 SECTION
FML SORRY GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.