Naruto AU RP : Rise of the New Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerontis

"Teddy Bears never forget."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
A lot. Can't really pick a few out as it depends on the lore etc. etc. etc.
Naruto_Banner_by_UraTHRenge.png

What is this?

Good question! This is the interest check for the successful Naruto RP on the old RPG, New Generations. It's a RP that has been made and has been running for quite some time by a group of great RP'ers that want to continue the story here on Iwaku. Together with you and others!

What can I expect from it then?

What is there to expect? If you're familiar with Naruto, then you likely have a good idea what it entitles. But the RP is even open for those who are new to the setting and universe. After all, it's an Alternate Universe, with its own detailed background and history, created through the actions of the players. So don't despair or give up yet! Whether you're new to Rp'ing, new to the setting or what so ever, you can expect a GM team and the players ready to guide you on your way. After all, we are focused on helping each other so that we all can have some fun. Together.

Okay, but is there a way I can ask things? Like, if I already have some work, can I show it?

Of course you can! You can always pm me and show, ask and request certain things. I do need to add that I can't of course promise a yes, but I can promise that we can try to work some things out. After all, one of the goals the GM teams has is that we try to make it fun for everybody. But we also have to keep the game balanced. ;)

Are there any requirements?

Psh, no not really. Are you active? Want to be in a fun group and RP with some very friendly people? Then you're qualified! We aren't that picky and often give people a chance to join. We often give positions like Jounin to people that have shown they want to work for it. Is English not your first language? Who bothers? It's not my first language either, but I suspect that many can read it. Or at least hope they do.... Will they- Oh rats. I am rambling!

But I hope you will decide to join and give it a try. What do you have to lose? Nothing? Thought so. ;)
Hope to hear something soon and if you've questions, just let me hear it. You'll get a reply as soon as possible from me or another GM.
The OOC is currently under construction, but it will be finished soon!
2s7f383.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I might be interested in this =)

I might be interested in this =)
Thanks you for your interested. Those who have pm'd me, you too. Truly thanks for the interests and questions that have been given so far. Due Christmas, which means I'll be spending the coming day and next much with my family, I can say that the OOC will be put up after Christmas. Its already done and waiting to be posted, but a bit of waiting won't hurt anybody I wager. :)

(Merry Christmas everybody.)

Reactions: Ziguldo
I'm interested in joining this R.P seems like it could be fun.

*Raises hand* Fully interested.

The OOC will be up in a bit. Please mind that there will be CS links that will bring you to either the old site where we are moving from or either the site we consider as our back-up forum.

(A place where we have work stored or just some writing we have done to show what a character has done in his or her history, which are often fun and interesting to read. Some even have made sketches and drawings, really can recommend looking at those! Let me know however if you have signed up on the back-up forum so I can give you permission to view all contents we have there. A simple pm and saying under which name you have registered yourself should be enough. :) )

I and the others from New Generations are very grateful for your interest and are looking forward to RP with you all!

The OP of the OOC is up, together with the roster. I seriously hope you all will like the OP as I've tried to made it at the best of my abilities to be both pleasant for the eyes, organized and what not. Enjoy and hope to see you lot there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.