• Sword Art Online

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cole Silver

Original poster
Hey, it has been a while since I've been on Iwaku or even roleplayed, really have not been able to find anyone to roleplay with for a long time. So I was hoping maybe I can find someone to roleplay with, dust off my writing skills, and have some fun. I guess I'll go ahead and give a bit of info about myself, I'm 22, so thats why I marked this 18+ only, I don't really want to roleplay with a teenager, no offence to any here. I have roleplayed for a decade, I'd say I'm alright at it, I have some 'Grammar issues' at times but it doesn't ruin anything, I can post 2-3 Paragraphs on a bad day, 3-5 on a good day, assuming I have plenty to work with. I am online rather a lot, so I can post often, and hope for at least somewhat often replies. Don''t want to reply within 5 hours and wait 3 days for a response. I don't have extreme expectations, just some conversation OOC for talking plot/plot twists, so on, decently frequent replies, 2-4 paragraphs for each reply, and I really enjoy deep characters with histories, reasons behind them, depth. I am going to throw it out there, I'm searching for a female roleplayer, to play female characters. I like a bit of romance in roleplays.

Now that we got through that I guess lets talk about what I'm interested in roleplaying. Either one is alright, but I'm more interested in a Naruto based roleplay. No canon characters. Both are assuming we play a few characters each.

Naruto RP
Alternate universe, I have a solid number of characters for doing a deep and branching Naruto roleplay, with a slew of different ideas for plots. I basically already have an established Naruto universe going with all the characters, just needing the other half to make it whole, a continuing storyline. Can even do timeskips throughout the roleplay for characters to age, from young adults, to getting to the end of their prime, so on.

Sword Art Online RP
Also set in an alternate universe, this roleplay would involve the first half of the first season of SAO, the 100 floors of Aincrad. I do already have a couple characters setup for these roleplays, from an average blacksmith ccythe warrior to a high level skilled leader, with a good little plot idea involving both, with twists and turns.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

I uh. . I'm new here and I suppose that seeing someone was looking for a partner for a role play based off of something I know made it easier to actually speak up *laughs slightly nervous* I'm only 18 so I'm not sure if you'd really be interested but I have two characters semi-established in either universe of course, though I've never had a chance to use them before - no one has ever really been interested before. I've been role playing for about six years I think, both on forums and in person with friends as well as I actively write stories so I hope that my writing style isn't something you would dislike. I'm adaptable with my post length - normally I adjust to my partners comfort level and vocabulary if I need to, with how much I'm able to write based on what I'm given to work with as well. How often I reply depends on my schedule - I work very weird hours sometimes and don't sleep at the same time every day, as well as I may have work I need to catch up on or previous commitments but I can reply once a day at the very least on a normal week day. *scratches cheek nervously* If you'd like I can post something to show you what I'm capable of. Either way thank you for your consideration *bows*

So, I'm interested in the Naruto one. Open?

I uh. . I'm new here and I suppose that seeing someone was looking for a partner for a role play based off of something I know made it easier to actually speak up *laughs slightly nervous* I'm only 18 so I'm not sure if you'd really be interested but I have two characters semi-established in either universe of course, though I've never had a chance to use them before - no one has ever really been interested before. I've been role playing for about six years I think, both on forums and in person with friends as well as I actively write stories so I hope that my writing style isn't something you would dislike. I'm adaptable with my post length - normally I adjust to my partners comfort level and vocabulary if I need to, with how much I'm able to write based on what I'm given to work with as well. How often I reply depends on my schedule - I work very weird hours sometimes and don't sleep at the same time every day, as well as I may have work I need to catch up on or previous commitments but I can reply once a day at the very least on a normal week day. *scratches cheek nervously* If you'd like I can post something to show you what I'm capable of. Either way thank you for your consideration *bows*
Thanks for your reply, you should loosen up a little. I may not look like it but I been here off and on for a bit over a year, this place is pretty friendly and you don't have to be so nervous to post. Once a day isn't bad, definitely have had worse response times lol. Since you have not really used your characters, I'd prefer to do the SAO roleplay with you since the Naruto one I really want to go in depth with, so if you want to do some Sword Art Online, go ahead and drop me a message and I can tell you about my characters and plot idea. This also might prompt you to wanna make a new character anyways lol.

So, I'm interested in the Naruto one. Open?
Yep, as you see only one other person has replied and nothing has been started yet. Can I get a bit of info about yourself? Stuff like how often you can post, what you have for experience? Also, dig the name, reminds me of the ending song from Cowboy Bebop.

I'm really wanting to get into the Naruto roleplay, I have to many characters to remember and the main ones have great back stories, thought into their abilities, lot of ideas for plot. Lol.

Yes, I assumed you got messages as well, instead of just comments. As for me, I've been roleplaying since I was 11 and I'm 20. So quite awhile. I suck at group roleplays. I can post just about everyday, but I do get randomly busy. I will let you know if its more than three days. I can post a paragraph min., and 3+ when I'm really into it and do not have writers block .-.

As for the name, thanks! That's exactly what it's from. Haha. Someone finally gets it.

I have one good character I made for Naruto. She's from the Akatsuki though and a daugther of Konan and .... And... Shit. Pain! Haha. But, I can obviously change that around if needed.

I'm interested in the Sao one

Status
Not open for further replies.