Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukoshuho
A young boy stood on a pier, throwing shuriken one after the other at a trio of dummies. They were evenly spaced apart, and each had a plethora of the star shaped knives jutting from them. Most had hit center mass, but a few had hit arms, heads and blatantly missed. His white hair stood out from the dark colors he wore, baggy shirt and shorts, and a dark scarf covering the lower portion of his face.

Sukoshuho looked through narrowed eyes at his targets before loosing a trio of shuriken, each striking a dummy in the torso. His timing and accuracy were all getting better, considering when he started this exercise last week he couldn't hit more than one target at a time with any degree of accuracy. A slight smile crossed his lips as he stood upright, his fingers twitching slightly as the bones of his fingers adjusted ever so slightly.

Since he discovered the bloodline, he had a difficult time not tinkering with his bone structure. The only way to use the skill efficiently in his eyes was to make it part of his every day life, and this was the simplest means of accomplishing that. After another few moments, he heard the sound of soft and practiced footsteps coming towards him. This training area was fairly well known to anyone in the Kaguya Clan, and he had little doubt that whoever was coming was going to scold him for being away from home unsupervised.

With a sigh, Sukoshuho returned the three shuriken he was holding to his pouch before moving slowly towards the dummies, keeping an eye over his shoulder at the sound of the footsteps. He could make out a silhouette, but it seemed strange. Once all the blades were put away, he began moving towards whoever was approaching him.

"I know, I know. I'm not supposed to stray from the Clan. Blah blah..."

His voice caught when he realized who was approaching him, the mist almost seeming to shift around him. Sukoshuho lowered his head briefly, doing what he'd been taught to hide his emotion. Whether he was here to punish him or not, he knew that his brother wasn't one for warm words.

"Oh. It's you, Kaizuri. Did you need something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiko frowned when she was pried off. D'aww! She wanted to cling onto his leg a little more... She stared at him for quite a while, wondering why he was being so quiet. Wasn't he excited too? She suddenly dwelled into the thought that he was ignoring her... Her eyes became glazed for a moment, thinking back to those who completely ignored her... For a reason that she didn't know, or understand.
Being in a team gave them no choice but to pay attention to her. She let out a little gasp when she was brought onto the man's shoulders, a wide smile taking place on her face.
"Weee!" She said, raising her arms into the air. Even if she was a preteen, she was light enough to be carried like this. She never had a shoulder ride before! She felt on top of the world with how high she was as the man walked.

She was wondering where they were going the whole time they walked, until her new sensei had approached a boy, who seemed to have been doing target practice.
"Hullo!" She said, waving rather wildly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Kaizuri Kaguya
Kai had simply watched Sukoshuho as he practiced giving a silent nod of approval as he saw that little by little he was improving on his own and wasn't slacking off. Taking time to place Aiko back upon her own two feet he walked up to Suko giving him a once over before giving a brief grunt. "You've got plenty of ground to cover, but for now you'll do as is." He said with little emotional value behind his words before turning his back upon him. "From today on your both under my care don't expect kindness and mercy for you'll only find disappointment in such dreams. Now come along for both of you shall accompany the Mizukage and I on our journey to the land of Iron." With that final decree Kai began walking back towards the kage tower, but did keep a good pace not wanting to outrun them...this time.

Amari Kagane and Daichi Nara
At first Amari did jump at the sudden intrusion of crows in his home, but calmed down as he saw a human form take shape as a woman asked him about sharing some of his chakra. He first turned to Daichi hoping that he would clarify a bit upon who she is. "Amari this is the person I was talking about...I guess you can call her your aunt, but her real name is Tsuki." Amari needed no other explanation as he instantly pulled Tsuki into a hug after hearing that he now had a new member to his family. "Heh guess that means he likes you. But yeah Tsuki he already agreed to the proposal he just needs a few minutes to get over the shock of joy." Daichi laughed as Amari had by now gotten her into a rather powerful , but not painful hug which meant he wasn't gonna be letting go anytime soon. "I just met you and I love you already. Oh I can't wait to get to know you better Auntie Tsuki! "

Sukoshuho
The boy's head remained pointed at the ground, hiding the frown forming on his face. It wasn't that he expected kind words of encouragement or anything. But, it certainly would have been nice. After all, the young Kaguya had been practicing his heart out, putting all of his worth into every exercise. Still, he wasn't exactly improving by leaps and bounds.

Sukoshuho was legitimately surprised when his brother said that not only would he be training under his brother for the foreseeable future, but, he and this girl with him would be journeying to the Land of Iron. After a brief moment of thought, he watched his brother beginning to walk away, and again noted the girl next to him.

"Oh, Hello there."

The boy responded softly, offering her a warm smile before moving on after his brother. He admittedly wasn't good with hellos, nor was he all that sociable. Being part of the Kaguya Clan had a tendency to do that to you.

The girl frowned as he said they needed to go back.
"Aww but we were just theeerreee!" She complained, huffing and knowing it would be no use to get another piggyback ride. She looked at the male who had greeted her, the twelve year old smiling and suddenly coming rather close.
"I hiccup bubbles..." She whispered, "And I drool a lot in my sleep..." She had a rather creepy tone when elaborating on her habits, "My bed's a lake when I wake up." No filter, this girl was no filter, and it would be that way for a long, long time.

Uzuki Senju quietly slipped out of her house, avoiding her cousin, who was currently engulfed in some of the books she had bought for her earlier on in the year. She was going to see her best friend of.. oh, what was it? Four years now? Yes. Ayameko Uchiha. That was his name. Moving as smooth as liquid and as quiet as a mouse, she ran out of the Senju clan complex, towards the Uchiha clan compound. There was no need to be this stealthy, but she was practicing for future situations. There was no denying that even after four years, Uzuki still had not become any more graceful with her movements, constantly tripping over every little thing, even if there was nothing there.

Her mind wandered as she tried to remember why she even had the urge to go visit the male, squinting her eyes at a place in the distance that always seemed to have shadows dominating it. It clicked. Zuki wanted him to go with her to see her mother. In the graveyard. The silverette sighed at the thought of her parent's recent death, how it had almost destroyed her, how without Aya and Yoko, she would have lost the will to do anything with her life. Yet, here she was. Pushing on, the hopelessness still tugging at her fragile heart. She had her clan's precious Mokutan. She had met the demon within her and confronted it, regardless of the fact that it thought her pathetic and useless. She had mastered the sage mode! Such great accomplishments from what used to be one of the weakest shinobi in all of Konoha.

Awakened from her drifting thoughts, Uzuki almost slammed into Ayameko's door. Her face just mere millimeters from it, she took a deep breath and stepped back. A thin hand arose from her baggy teal robe and knocked a few times on his door. She awaited his arrival patiently.

Tsuki Uchiha and Naka Kuroga
Tsuki was startled by the sudden hug from Amari, and even more so that he was doing said action with a smile on his face. For just a split second, Tsuki almost reacted violently by blasting him away with Almighty Push, but shoved that thought from her head with a violent jerk as she was hit with a memory, Neji's younger 8 year old self taking the place of Amari. Tsuki bent over and hugged him gently, hiding her fact into Amari's hair, as a small tear escaped her right eye before it just as quickly disappeared alongside the small but invisible smile she was sporting when she pulled away slowly. "Yes, i am your Auntie Amari... My name is Tsuki Uchiha, and i need to take a little bit of your friends power, not enough to hurt either of you by any means, just a tiny drop of it is all. Is that okay with you?" Tsuki asked gently, though showed no emotion, as she awaited his answer.

Naka was a little threatened when Tsuki suddenly hugged Amari, and had nearly reacted via flashing her tail out and taking a bite out of the girl, but restrained from doing so when she saw how happy Amari was due to having another 'family member'. However, as soon as Tsuki let go of the hug, she immediately attached herself to Amari's right arm and began glaring subtely towards Tsuki.
Reiko Yuki
Reiko looked up to see Kaizuri and was slightly startled to see an extra genin with him. She knew that he did have another student, but the fact had slipped her mind until now. "Hmmmm... I think we can take him too, but i don't know if the other Kage at the meeting will appreciate it. So long as the 2 of them stay out of the meeting room and try to sneak in and take a peek or try to listen in, it should be fine. We should head to the gate for now, and wait for Shizuka there." Reiko said as she began heading towards the door, ruffling the two Genin's hair as she passed them like she would her own grandchildren.​

Aoko
The Village Hidden in the Clouds was vibrant today. The people were happily going about they're business, engaging each other in pleasant conversation and performing their various daily tasks. Aoko sat on the gate, looking down at the people, smiling slightly. Something about just watching people made her happy. It seemed like a pleasant way to pass the time, knowing that these people were mercifully free from the horrid life she lived.

This conflict she had taken part in had undoubtedly tarnished her very soul, yet, in some way, it gave her new perspective and appreciation for and of the everyday people. In the past she had viewed the village as a horrible place full of xenophobic Jerks who viewed her as either invisible or a monster. Now, she was just the adopted daughter of the Hokage, a chained monster...

The young woman sighed briefly, her eyes closing as she pondered her life. She knew Michi would be arriving soon, and they would be embarking to the summit. Of course, catching up with her father at this point would be impossible, but, she could at least meet him there.

The dark skinned young woman began performing handseals, practicing her speed and control. She knew full well that performing jutsu in the village was somewhat frowned upon, especially since most of them were in fact offensive. Still, she had no intention to hurt anyone. Before she performed a final seal, she noticed that her friend, her "sister" was arriving. They would be leaving shortly, and Aoko couldn't ignore the feeling that she wouldn't be able to see this place the same ever again.

Amari Kagane
Amari was awestruck still riding the high of being able to call someone his family once again which made a small tear drop down his face, but his smile remained as wide as ever. Feeling Naka grab onto his arm brought Amari back down from the clouds as he wiped his face before registering Tsuki's request which did make him ponder a bit. "Uh just one sec I gotta ask Boss if its okay with him first okay? It'll only be a moment I promise." Closing his eyes Amari searched for that familiar presence deep within himself as he felt Shukaku within deep thought. "She seems shady to me kid, but refusing her request might be bad considering the fact that she has enough power to extract even just a portion of my essence. For now let's agree just to keep casualties to a minuum, but keep an air of caution about you for who knows just what your "auntie" has up her sleeve." Taking his words to heart Amari nodded promising to keep his wits about him before focusing his attention back upon Tsuki. "He agrees to the process so whatever you gotta do let's get it on!" Amari was letting his child like joy show as he was practically bouncing up and down wanting to know just what this whole power exchange was about.
Shibua Kurogaki
Right as Reiko turned the corner she would walk right into what seemed to be a wall....of flesh. Looking up she would find the waiting form of Shibua who had been making his way towards her office at the same time. Smiling as he looked down and saw his fellow Kage at last Shibua gave a small greeting in the form of a bow before meeting her gaze once more. "Greetings Mizukage glad to see your doing well these days. I came over to discuss that alliance I purposed in my letters. That is if you have the time to converse on such a matter?" He hoped that she would at least consider the option since he did want to maintain a friendly appearance within all the other villages, but he also needed her to agree since the war did take a toll on his people and any supplies he could garner would help them back upon the faster track to recovery. He peeked behind her giving a small wave at the young ninja he remembered from the Chunin Exams. "That boy has progressed quite well if my reports are correct. Clan head, Anbu, and holder of two deadly blades he truly has made great improvement in only 4 years...maybe he would make a great choice after all."

Last edited:
"Well, it's not as if you haven't proven yourself to Asura. That and you have me there with you, so that's at least two good words put in for you. Besides... I doubt any of their shinobi could resist the allures that Tsuki might offer them. I doubt that Asura will deny you unless he has something in mind for you. Still... I'd like you to come. Might even be able to get away for awhile, all to ourselves. Something outside the village together that isn't a mission or training."

Hibiki had been sitting on something special for awhile, something he had been wanting to find for some time. It had taken him years and a fair amount of money but the scroll had made it's way into his hands and he was wanting to go through the trials with Akihiko, wherever the Fox willage was.

"Maybe even make a few new friends while we're at it. Anyways, best to get dressed."

[spoili]
Chakra: 974339

Jutsus Used: None

Remaining Chakra:974339

Naruto: A Second Chance | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com
[/spoili]

Kumiko Uzumaki
The sight was beautiful to say the least. A young man (well, man child more like it) was able to call someone family, something he obviously hadn't had before just by the looks of him. It was... Nice, to witness something like this. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from breaking her bearing. Her mind drifted back to when she was a child, momentarily distracted by the past. When their aunt had gotten them from Amegakure, Akihiko and she could only hope for the happiness she promised them. But that never came.

For a split second, Kumiko was envious of him.

Amari was able to happily accept someone as his family after just meeting her, no questions. He reminded her of Akihiko when he was a child just by personality alone. Happy, cheerful, and an extrovert rather than the Akihiko she knew now. Amari was reminding her of the good times she had with her brother when they were children just by how he was acting alone, and Amari would never know it. Kumiko would never openly mention how this man child was making her reminisce the past before that bastard had taken it all away...

She snapped out of it and focused once again. The Jinchuuriki had accepted the proposition of extracting some power of the one tail. Now, all was left was to extract said power.

Akihiko Uzumaki
"Alright, alright; best to drop by the Hokage and get the okay. Go get ready."

He said and went back to his room to get dressed in a fresh pair of clothes. A good part of him did enjoy the idea of getting out of the village for a while. Not that long, but just enough time to get his head clear. It had only been a year since he came back but his mind was still a jumbled mess. He had Hibiki (and Neji to an extent) to thank that his head wasn't as destroyed as it had been when he first returned.

Still, in the back of his mind, Akihiko was anticipating that he would run into Kumiko somehow. The older twin knew though, that if he ran into his sister, there were be an intense and lengthy fight between the two. Both verbally and physically until one gave in. He knew it would happen, he just didn't know when.

He missed his sister dearly, and he wanted her back in the village without Tsuki's "justice" clouding her judgement. But there was only so much he could do to get Kumiko back without her getting arrested or, at the worst, killed on the spot. He knew the trust his village and Hokage had on him wasn't as much as it could be. Some villagers had even called him a traitor, but Akihiko was willing to do what he could to get his sister to realize her mistake and return.

Akihiko had dressed quickly, strapping on his equipment and weapons. "Are you ready?" He asked Hibiki once the Uzumaki was finished. It would be rude to keep the Hokage waiting.​

Shigane Tachibana
"Okay I declare this as a good resting place." Shigane says as he stops and flops down onto a bench at a local dango shop happy to be off his feet. Kicking off his sandals he sighed in relief to finally be in somewhat of a shade as the sun was really beaming down today. Smiling happily as the woman inside came out to ask what he wanted as he and his brother seemed to be their only customers around today, but then again these roads are seldom traveled as it is close to one of the more main roads of trade. "Uh yeah just 2 sets of your finest sweets and a tea for me." She gave him a bright smile as she penned the order down and rushed back inside to deliver the message. He turned to look at his brother who had yet to place his butt down beside him and wondered why. "Hey Earth to Gin! Come on and take a load off ya serious catfish we can relax for a bit here." Shigane smacked the blank space beside him to put emphasis upon the point of his brother taking him up on the deal. Currently they had been journeying for at least a week now after getting a tip of some bandits in the area that seemed to be picking on a local village, whom of which couldn't defend themselves in the slightest against such a threat. Shigane being the man he was agreed right away to deal with their problem and set off in search of their camp which seemed to be placed quite the ways away from the village's borders. "I have to find out for sure their reasonings behind these attacks before resorting to force, but that comes later for now i'll just enjoy the time of peace we have at this point and time."

-Michi Tsujimura-

"Sister." A gleeful voice called from the distance. The blonde quickened her pace, smiling at the other female that was feet in front of her. "Sorry to keep you waiting so long." Michi bowed as she approached her and held out a piece of guava candy. "I had to make myself presentable and clean up the house a bit. Shall we?" With her free hand, she gestured to outside of the village gates. "We've a long way to go, do we not?" A warm smile was tossed to Aoko. Just then, Michi was hit in the back of the head by a strange object. "Yikes!" Her hair swung about her as she clasped a hand to the aching spot. A tiny bat peaked her head over Michi's shoulder and offered a shrill too high to be heard. "My Kami, Tessa. What the hell?" She sighed and apologized to Aoko once again. "Let us go, now. Do we have everything we need?"

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Reiko Yuki
Reiko blushed lightly as she softly slammed into the walking brick wall known as Shibua, though she did slightly narrow her eyes at his last comment, before she herself began speaking. "Of course Raikage-sama, we can talk about it now, and then we can head to the summit together. Of course, if it's alright with you." Reiko said with a soft motherly smile. Reiko in all honesty liked Shibua more then the other kage, if only a little bit, just because the man wasn't afraid to do whatever it took to take care of his village, even if it meant having to put himself on the line, though she did feel bad for the poor bastard that would cause Shibua to head to the front lines. Reiko had heard quiet a few stories and rumors during Shibua's small take over to gain more land and resources for his people, and although she wasn't scared of him, she knew she wasn't stronger then him, if anything they would be evenly matched should the 2 fight, with her mastery of Kenjutsu, Kubikiribocho, and her ice jutsu, and his insane strength and speed. Honestly, half that stories she heard she didn't believe, like the one where he split a mountain in half so that his troops could get through, but there was one that she did believe, because she had seen it first hand when she had went to spy on his progress. She had seen a cocky enemy commander try to go one on one with Shibua, and before the enemy could blink Shibua was behind him, and the enemy no longer existed, as Shibua had slammed his fist atop the mans head so hard that the man became a bloody smear of blood, guts, and brain matter on the floor all in a matter of seconds.

Reiko shook her head to clear her thoughts as she walked back into her office, motioning towards Kaizuri in MIST Sign Language that he could stay, but his students would have to wait outside, all while she sat into her chair and addressed the towering wall of muscle that was now in her office.
Tsuki Uchiha and Naka Kuroga
"Well, the process is simple, all i do is put my hand on your head, you'll feel a strange sucking sensation for a second or two, and bam, all done. It'll drain some of your chakra, and you may pass out, but you'll awaken in an hour or two, and your chakra should be restored in 1 or 2 days, and you'll be pleased to find that both yours and the one tails chakra will be larger then before. Now, Prepare yourself." Tsuki explained all of this with a gentle look in her eyes, though it didn't show on her face, as she slowly reached her hand forward and put it on top of Amari's head, however, before she could begin, a female hand with strong grip grasped her own hand, and she looked up to see Naka glaring at her. "Little warning, you hurt him, and you become my next meal..." Naka said threateningly, and released her grip once Tsuki nodded her head slowly, though irritated, as she began the process.

"Human Path: Partial Absorption!" Tsuki called out, as a small orb sandy beige orb flew out of Amari's head and into her palm, filling her with excitement at getting closer to her goals. Though she grunted when it integrated into her system, she knew it would be taxing on her, but she didn't think it'd feel like she tried to run in a race that spanned the entirety of the elemental nations in under a few seconds. She fell to her knee's, before shakily standing up and disappearing into a flock of crows, planning to head back to her hotel room to rest and recover.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica and timv999
Shibua Kurogaki and Kaizuri Kaguya
Nodding with great joy as he walked inside with her. He gave the young little genin a polite smile as Kaizuri ushered them out of the way outside, but put a hand on the boy's shoulder to make him pause. "I think you should be inside and pay close attention to this. Who knows maybe this shall be your job one day." After whispering that little side comment Shibua tookna step past him inside, and took his seat opposite the Mizukage's desk. "Now as you may know i'm quite interested in forging an alliance between the different nations and Cloud. My main purpose is to create friendly ties to bond us together with Cloud serving as the main tree for the growing branching system."

He paused as Kaizuri took his place within the chair next to him and gave him a look of pure indifference as he studied the man. "Well simply put i'm willing to sign off any any terms that you purpose to see this dream made real. As this won't just be a great benefit to us both, but the entire ninja world as a whole." Within Shibua's eyes one would find his strong conviction and unwavering certainty behind each word that poured from his mouth, but paused his speech there to give Reiko time to mull over his words and make an offer.

Amari and Daichi
Amari was smiling quite a bit as he listened to every word that she said, and prepared himself to receive this technique. He grabbed Naka's hand after she let go of Tsuki and gave her a warm look of reassurance with a small kiss upon the hand to give her further comfort. The moment that Tsuki touched his head though it was...odd. It felt as though he had simply had a piece of himself broken off within an instant, but he felt no pain just...emptiness. Once she was done Amari watched as she felll to her knees obviously quite tired, but he didn't feel anything of the sort except hungry he guessed but he was always hungry.

Daichi watched as Tsuki used her technique with clear anxiousness next to Kumiko, and sighed happily as he saw no immediate negative effects on Amari. He did worry about Tsuki as that was possibly the most drained he's seen her in awhile though he knew she planned to rest up after leaving. Walking over to Amari he immediately inspected the boy from head to toe to make sure none of his fears came true, and was happy to find him still the plain, innocent youth he always was. "Glad to see that your doing great. Now i'm gonna have to look after your auntie for a little bit but i'll stop back later alright?" After getting a nod back Daichi signaled for Kumiko to follow him to leave the vicinity.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica and timv999
SECOND GEN STARTS HERE

Neji Uchiha

Neji sat in his office as he stared out the window. He had been hokage for a quite a while now and under his leadership the village contiuned to live in peace and move into the right direction. He was lucky that he was able to take over for his sensei Hibiki Nogistune who became the hokage after Asura Senju had died during the war. Hibiki was also a very good hokage keeping the village safe and in peace and also doing what he could to advance the village. Neji at the age of 23 took over as hokage the younguest person to ever become hokage and had finally made his dream become a reality.

Neji thought back to the war of eighteen years ago, the final battle between him and his sister. As he defeated her she told him hat she was happy to die from Neji and that she would love him no matter what path he went down. He thought and wondered what she would think about what he has accomplished and he hoped that he made her proud. Neji pondered all of this as he stared out of the window.

Suddenly a poof of smoke and an anbu black op stood in front of him, Neji turned his attention to the man. "
Sir we could not find much evidence of anything going on in the land of wolves. Just some of the same rumors that we had been hearing. Though we imagine that since that land is controlled by the hidden cloud village they have done their best to keep all of that information to themselves."

Neji listened intently as the Anbu agent told him that they had not foind much of anything. Neji sighed "
Okay well keep a watchful eye on the area. The world has been at relevant peace for eighteen years now. But there seems to be some growing tensions around the world and anything or anyone can set off a chain of events that spark another war. For now you are dismissed good work."

With that the Anbu bowed his head and shushin out of his office. Neji looked at the time and stood up, he would be meeting his genin squad at the training ground soon and decided that it was time to leave. Neji had set up all of the teams and on his team he put two of his own children in Koji and Emiko and then another Uchiha in Rokki Uchiha. He felt that he needed to be the teacher of Rokki who was a prodigy in the making. Though there were some things that he needed to work on like the way he acted towards other people. Neji thought he would be the best one to guide him. Then he put Koji and Emiko on his squad. His own two children who he had a lot of expectations for but thought that they would both need his help more than his younguest child Kohkau who was a genius in the making in his own right. Neji left his office and headed towards the trainjng ground where he and his swuad were to meet. It was the training ground that he and his squad when he was a genin had used on their first day.

Koji Uchiha

Koji awoke that morning his first full day of being a genin. He was finally a shinobi now. No more school no more classes, actual shinobi work. He was excited to get started he had a lot to live up too between his father and his mother two of the strongest people in the village probably two of the strongest people in the world. Though Koji wasn't exactky excited about who his team was. First his little sister Emiko was on his squad, and though he loved her. She just didn't seem to care too much about being a shinobi. He also had Rokki on his team. Rokki was a very impressive shinobi for his age and he was the first one to tell you about it. This made Koji mad, how could Rokki be better than him. Koji was the first born of the head of the Uchiha and the hokage. How could he be surpassed by so many of his classmates. Koji gritted his teeth as he thought about this as he started to get ready for the day. And then finally his sensei the person who would guide him though his shinobi training. It was his father Neji the leader of the Uchiha and the hokage of the leaf village. Koji looked up to his father, but he also felt like sometimes his fsther cared more about Kohkau then he did about him. That was one of the reasons Koji was so frustrated with his little brother, but Koji didn't want to think about him right now.

Koji finished getting ready and made his way towards the trainjng ground where he was supposed to meet his squad. Hopefully he could impress his father.

Izuna Senju

Izuna awoke that morning with a determined smile on his face. Today was his first day as a genin and he could not be more excited. He was the next great Senju and he has the whole clan looking at him to lead the clan back to prominence. That was a lot for a thirteen year old boy to shoulder but he was more than ready to take on that responsibility. He went and cleaned up and then went down to eat breakfast. He soon was out the door. He was told to meet his squad at training ground 20 and he did not want to be late. He was excited to see who his sensei was and who his squad mates would be!

[BCOLOR=#003300]Chiaki Aburame[/BCOLOR]

A small, thin teen stands outside of her home, a slight smile on her lips. Today, she was no longer a puny academy student, stuck in the classroom for eight hours every day. Today, she was going to train. Today, she was going to get some real world experience under her belt! Today, she was going to... oh crap. It had dawned on her that she had no idea who her team mates were, or who her sensei was. What if her sensei was creepy? What if her sensei was too harsh on everyone? What if her sensei didn't care? And her team mates.. what if they were rude? What if they thought she was weird? Or worse! What if they were hot? A feverish blush rose to her cheeks. "I know how distracted I get sometimes. I won't let that be a problem today! I will just go see my babies, then find out for myself exactly who I am dealing with!" Adjusting her glasses, she took a deep breath, and walked to her backyard, where she kept her hive of Japanese Giant Hornets. The kikaichu within her skin squirmed, making it ripple with the waves of a disturbed puddle. She giggled at the ticklish feeling, speaking softly to the insects in the hive. "I want to thank you for not like.. spitting acid in my eyes and stuff. You guys are great. Anyways, um.. It's my big day! Wish me luck, my childrens!" Blowing a kiss and winking to the hive, now alive with buzzing hornets, she skipped away, her black, bobbed hair bouncing as she moved. Within ten minutes, she arrived at the training field her team was assigned. Vibrant, unblinking, slanted hazel eyes scanned the field, locking onto a white haired boy. "Izuna." She spoke with a soft smile, waving. The two didn't speak much back in the Academy, but she was relieved that it was someone who proved to be determined and lighthearted.

[BCOLOR=#003366]Koringetsu Hozuki[/BCOLOR]

A loud yawn served as Korin's alarm clock. He gazed over at his younger sister, making sure she was okay. When he was certain that Kiwi was fine, he chastised her for being so loud. "Some of us are trying to sleep." He muttered, closing his big, blue eyes again. "Get off your lazy bum, Koko puff. It's time to get up." He heard her joke. In response to this, he dragged himself out of bed and got ready. Sneakily, he crept up behind her with his water bottle and squirted her with it's contents. Kiwagetsu squealed, complaining of the water's temperature. "Just a reminder, sis, don't forget your water, today. Okay?" Though his words were light, his eyes were heavy with worry. "I hope you're ready. We have a big day ahead of us. I will wait for you outside." And with that, he refilled his water bottle and walked out of the door.

[BCOLOR=#003366]Kiwagetsu Hozuki[/BCOLOR]

She stretched, yawning. Her wavy, white hair was in a tangled bun on top of her head. Kiwi looked out of the window, looking for a sign of the time. The Sky was getting light, so she assumed it was time to get out on the field to meet their sensei. When her attention turned back to her brother, he was scolding her for her noisiness. She shrugged. "Get off your bum, Koko puff. It's time to get up." She teased him with the nickname he hated the most. She was happy to see it worked, as he did get up. She changed quickly out of her pajamas as her brother readied himself for the day. While she was brushing her hair, however, she was not very happy to be greeted with a steady stream of freezing water. She shrieked and jumped, hitting him with the brush. "That's so freaking cold! Why would you do that? Ugh!" Then, Korin hit her with the water reminder again, as he did every time they left the house. She rolled her violet eyes and nodded. A serious expression took her face when she saw the worry in his eyes, though. Her heart ached for him. He was the reason she trained as much as she did, why she was as skilled as she was. One of these days, when it counted the most, she would prove that her brother had nothing to worry about. Filling up her water and sealing the bottle, she followed her sibling out the door, and to the training field to meet their sensei and team mate.

[fieldbox="Kohaku, brown, solid"]

Kohaku had awoken early that morning, extra early. His mother had woken before her children, and so she was able to prepare a very light and healthy breakfast for them to eat before they went. The youngest Uchiha of his family was more than happy to eat the nice food his mother left for her children, and made his way out of the door to head to the training ground.

He was given his hellos and good lucks from the people within the Uchiha complex, and it made him happy. Though it would have been better if he had received a good luck from his oldest brother, Koji. Koji, for some reason, hated Kohaku. And Kohaku could only pinpoint it as hatred or envy. But why would Koji be envious of him? Because of the Sharingan? It was true that their mother spent more time training him with his Sharingan, but that didn't make Koji any lesser than him! Maybe he wanted to spend more time with mom? Or maybe with Hokage-sama?

It wasn't much longer before he ran into two children walking towards the same training grounds as him. Though when they arrived, he ignored them for a second to be happy about just who was his sensei.

"Uncle Akihiko!"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kaen, red, solid"]

Kaen, for this special day, didn't take as long in the bathroom as she normally did. In fact, all she did with her hair was comb it and make sure the kunai woven within was secured, just like her father had taught her. Today was a big day for her and her brother Ketsu. They were Genin now, which was the first step to becoming strong ninja. She couldn't wait for the day that she would be able to surpass her parents and become a respectable Kunoichi.

It would be the best day of her life, but for now, baby steps.

She had a small helping of hard candy from her pouch and treated that as breakfast, and with that, left to head to the training grounds to meet up with her sensei and new teammates. Whoever they were... Though imagine her surprise when she saw that her sensei was going to be her father, Hibiki.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Rin, violet, solid"]

Rin had spent extra time making sure she and her dog, Senmaru, were spick and span for their big day today. Their first day being super cool Genin, doing actual Genin stuff instead of sitting around in class all day. But, when she saw that Momo was going to a different training ground than her, Rin's mind began to wander and only stopped when she thought about how filthy her sister was going to by the end of the day. The thought of it alone made her skin crawl.

Her sister was a walking mess... and not in a "dysfunctional life that needs to be fixed" kind of way... A "she needed a bath right now", according to Rin. And now that she was on a different team... She couldn't be clean! Rin couldn't clean her! Dammit she was going to be so filthy when she got home!

And then there was the other girl that was going to be on her team, and someone else who wasn't here yet, and their sensei. The two of them had long hair, which could get so filthy, easy! Was there water nearby!? Did she have to clean them too!?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Haruka, pink, solid"]

Haruka hated mornings... Especially early mornings, when nobody should be walking or functional at this time. How could anyone be okay with being up so early? Gekido, her ball of sunshine (compared to her) brother seemed alright with mornings, but on any other day Haruka would be trying to push him away or throw her stuffed animals at him to get out. The upside was that they were going to do some training as well, which she enjoyed to do to some extent. It wasn't art or sculpting, but it was still something to do in the past time.

She got up, got ready for the day, grabbed something to eat, and left with her brother so that the two of them could walk to their respective training grounds and probably split ways when it came time to meet their senseis. Unbeknownst to her that they were both of the same team, and their father was going to train them to become the best Shinobi they could possibly be.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Eisuke, blue, solid"]

By the time Eisuke was supposed to get up at the sound of his alarm, he had already been up and waiting for it to sound. He had gotten himself ready, and made sure that he was in order mentally and physically before he could even think about walking out the door. Appearances always left a first impression on a person, which could only change through personality. If Eisuke wasn't going to talk to someone today, and leave a good impression with his personality, he at least wanted to leave one with his appearance.

He wasn't narcissistic, or obsessed with how he looked to the public eye. Eisuke just wanted to not be remembered as "that smelly, gross blue boy." That wasn't too much to ask, right?

With one last look in the mirror, he smiled in approval and left his house to go and meet up with his sensei and his team. He wasn't sure who his sensei or team was, but hopefully he would be able to work with them.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Akihiko, orange, solid"]

"Ow, Hisoka! Ugh... Here, chew on this instead of me."

Akihiko rummaged around the baby bag that he carried and took out a soft red cloth, which Hisoka happily took and began to teeth on it. That cloth probably had a good 20 minutes before it was ripped to shreds... He sighed and looked over to his shoulder, where he saw little teeth holes where his 5 month old son had bitten into. His child was teething, and he was growing the pointy teeth that Hibiki had in his own mouth. Though the teeth was great on his husband, Akihiko had hoped that none of his children would inherit it for precisely this reason.

Teething time.

Eighteen years, eighteen long years it had been since the death of Uchiha Tsuki. And frankly, Akihiko was happy she wasn't around anymore. She brainwashed his sister into betraying her village, killed many people for the sake of her own revenge, would have destroyed everything had Neji not been able to stop her. But thankfully, she was dead, and was going to stay that way. And now, he was married to an incredible man and had 4 great children, one being a Jounin, two now Genin, and the one he was currently holding.

He was seated cross legged on a grass in one of the training grounds where he waited for his team. Behind him was a bear, laying on his stomach and allowing Akihiko to use him as something to lounge against. He had become good friends with the bears from his Summoning Contract; especially Koume, who was their leader. Koume was the one usually summoned when Akihiko wanted to talk to someone when he didn't want to disturb Kumiko or needed assistance in a battle. And if he and Hibiki had gotten into an argument, the bear would be the one Akihiko went to go calm down.

Koume had been around for everything; from his wedding to birthdays. And now, training sessions to ensure that Hisoka didn't crawl away or get hurt during. He would babysit the child if he could, but he didn't know the first thing about raising a human baby, hence why Akihiko had to bring his baby to meet his Genin team. Hibiki had his second team to start teaching, his oldest son was taking on missions, and his two Genins were going to meet their own senseis, leaving Akihiko to care for Hisoka. Which he could do.

"Little Hisoka biting again, hmm?"

"Yeah, almost as bad as Ketsu was when he was a baby... I think I'm bleeding again..." He said, touching his shoulder with one hand and indeed, saw small droplets on his finger tips.

"Hibiki might come around looking for you, if you're dripping blood. As usual." Koume commented with a slight chuckle, earning a soft chuckle of his own from his Summoner.

"Wouldn't be surprised to be honest, but he's got his own team to meet up with. Then again, he could be that sensei and be fashionably late." He said, holding Hisoka so that he sat upright while his free hand reached behind him and gently gave Koume some scratches.

From where he sat, he could see the three kids coming along that was now his team. One he recognized easily as his little nephew, Kohaku. He grinned, inwardly happy that he gotten one of Kumiko's kids. At least he would have a basic understanding of one of his students and what the trio would need to work on. The other one was a girl with really short hair and glasses. Chiaki Aburame, or "bug girl" according to some of the Genins he walked past before. But since she was his student, no way could he refer to her as that. And then there was the Senju, Izuna. Another one from a prestigious clan, which was shaping his team up to be very promising.

Akihiko, when his team arrived, stood up and smiled at the three. "So, you're my team, hm? Why don't you start by introducing yourselves to me. Even you, Kohaku."

He already knew their names, but Akihiko wanted to see how they presented themselves and get an idea of who he was working with. All he wanted was brief and to the point; it didn't matter who went first.

Why Kohaku? Because his teammates needed to have his name memorized. How could they warn him of upcoming danger if they didn't know his name?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kumiko, orange, solid"]

Kumiko had gotten up early for the sole purpose that she would be at the training grounds before her students. Because she didn't want to be the sensei that showed up whenever they chose to show up. It wouldn't be fair to them for Kumiko to keep them from valuable training time just because she didn't want to show up on time.

After 18 long years after the war with her mentor and the person she respected most, Kumiko was now a Jounin and about to become the respectable mentor of her own team. Tsuki Uchiha was still an infamous name around Konoha and within the history books. Even Kumiko was still looked down upon because she was listed as Tsuki's ex-apprentice. But those times... Those times were behind her now.

Just because she still visited Tsuki's grave after so many years, it didn't mean that she was still for her cause. It was because Kumiko still had respect for her mentor... It couldn't be helped.

With her past experience, she wanted to help bring these children up from lowly Genin to powerful Shinobi; to become as great as Tsuki once was. Well... maybe that was too much of a goal. Not that she didn't believe in her students... Tsuki had been a very powerful woman...

She was sitting on a rock within the training grounds she was assigned, one leg crossed over the other while the tips of her fingernails made gentle clacking noises on the surface of the stone. Kumiko hadn't been waiting long, but she could only hope that her team wasn't going to take advantage of their first day and be late... That would be abusing her trust and lowering all expectations she would have of them. And no one would want to work with a sensei that has zero faith in their students.

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: timv999
Rokki Uchiha
"Finally! Who does time think it is to hold back my greatness!" The snarky tone could be heard as the energetic loud mouth of Konoha, Rokki Uchiha, hopped out of bed. He had awoken early and prepared for the next day which just so happened to be the starting path for his great legacy. Once his alarm clock finally rung upon schedule he finally threw on his shoes, and kicked open his door much to the displeasure of his mother and went on about his way. Today he had been assigned to a team which in his mind wasn't necessary, but hey if he could serve as a shining example for lackeys then maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. Of course said lackeys just so happened to be those two half-breeds that clearly weren't on his level, yet because of father no doubt he had to be stuck with them...oh well it could be worse. Making his way towards the training field as directed Rokki prepped himself for whatever test was to be provided, and wondered just how well his friend would be doing around this time.
Kiseki Uzumaki
"Oh why did you have to die today Mr. Alarm Clock!" A frantic youth was currently flying about his room getting everything he had laid out overnight put on, and strapped into the right places as he tried to not be completely late. Today was the day he finally became a full shinobi...well at least starting to get there and he had been so excited the night before that he plum forgot to replace the batteries for his clock. After a few minutes of frantic checking to see everything in place; Kiseki was finally ready to head out and join his new squad. He greeted everyone he saw with a smile as many of Konoha's residents had grown to like the young lad, and some even felt pity as he lived alone within his apartment with no family to speak for yet. Making great speed towards his destination so as to not upset his teammates any further. "Well like mother always said things can't get worse when your already at the bottom...why did I just realize how depressing that sounds?"
Gekido Kurogaki
"Haruka dad said to....nice." He paused mid-sentence as he felt the fluff of a small toy bunny strike his face. He left her to get dressed and went back to his own room to go get ready for his own day. His typical morning routine started with doing 2 sets of 30 push-ups, 3 sets of 30 pull-ups, and a 10 minute hand stand with weights added onto his feet. This kept his busy until Haruka finally was finished getting ready and allowed him access to the bathroom. He was happy today as he finally was promoted to genin alongside his classmates, and were taking there first steps to becoming true shinobi. His father always made sure to train his children to be able to handle the crushing weight and responsibility that they would one day hold which gave them great advantages over other kids that went home and slacked off. With a heavy sigh and a couple water splashes to the face Gekido was finally ready to get out there.

Following his sister down he took an 2 apples to eat as his breakfast, and continued out the door with her. He had many thoughts on just what his future sensei and teammates would be like. He then looked down towards Haruka and hoped that she would be alright and get along well with her group whoever they might be. He reached down and gave her a slight pat upon the head and a bright smile should she look up. He figured that worrying so much about her wasn't necessary as she was a Kurogaki after all and that in of itself spoke volumes of their endurance.
Korudo Kaguya
Many could swear that the home that housed the second Mizukage was uninhabited as it seemed to be devoid of life, and not a single sound could be heard until the Raikage came back home to visit. Korudo was currently going about his morning routine of sitting quietly within his home and meditating alongside his father, Kaizuri Kaguya. Without much warning Kaizuri stood up quickly and made his way into his room which was a signal for Korudo to get dressed to head out. This was his big day as he finally became a full ninja, and was to be tested to see if he was truly worthy of his father's time and energy. After hooking on the strap for his blade Korudo deemed himself worthy of stepping outside into the world, and opened his door to find a note upon it. "Slow." Was all that was written upon the sheet which made him pick up the pace to hurry towards the training field. He didn't even wanna know the consequences for being tardy in his father's mind, but he could guess he wouldn't live long to regret it.
Hoshi Inoshishi
"HOSHI! Time to wake up lazy ass!" The booming voice of his father could be heard through the entire household as the afore mentioned soul groggily got out of bed. He sadly had been up rather late last night showing off in front of a group of girls who were impressed to hear about him becoming a full fledged shinobi. Taking his time to stretch and rub the tiredness out of his eyes Hoshi walked into the main room of his house. His mother and father were currently having their morning meal which he sat down to participate in. Like always he and his father held a competition to see which one could eat the most which more often than naught Hoshi won out everytime. As his father was currently retracting his portion of his meal upon the floor, Hoshi went on to get dressed for the new day.

Taking at least 20 minutes, five minutes of which were spent looking at himself in the mirror, to get ready for a bright new day. Saying goodbye to his family he exited the complex, and began he journey towards the training grounds where his new squad was waiting for him.
Sabaku Kagane&Kakusu Nara
"Hey that is a musical instrument not a damn chew toy!" Sabaku was currently yanking his lute out of the hands of his little brother who had currently been chewing upon its base. Giving him his favorite toy in exchange Sabaku cleaned off his precious baby and strapped her upon his back alongside his war fan. He had been prepared early on since his 2 brothers had been crying non-stop throughout the night which made him a bit irritable with the two. He snapped out of almost strangling his baby brother when he heard a knock at the door. Opening it up he saw that his cousin was standing smugly in the doorway.

"Rough day I take it?" Kakusu asked seeing that his bandmate was clearly peeved off at the moment. When the only response he got was a death glare he put up his hands in mock surrender. "Woah there bud no need to kill the messenger. I was just coming by to pick up my teammate so we can hustle over and finally get the gold star of approval from your pop."

"Right...Well lets just get going. I wanna start practicing that new number we were working on today if at all possible." Pushing his way past him before his mother caught them about to leave Sabaku made his way towards the training ground with Kakusu in tow. Hopefully his father didn't feel like serious training today since he wanted to swing by Kakusu's place and ask his dad's opinion on how his melody should go to match up with Kakusu's voice.

Reactions: timv999
Status
Not open for further replies.