Name TBD -- (Semi Sci-fi roleplay based off of World Trigger)

I don't know if you're changing this to be an AU, but you never mentioned sniper triggers.
There's also no mentions of mid ranged all rounders.
The CS says only one weapon, but all standard triggers holders (B rank and above) can hold up to 8 (including optional triggers, bagworms etc),.
The only one weapon thing really strikes me as kind of strange considering in the original most characters had multiple weapons and it's a big part of the combat system.

@Cresion Breezes @TotallyNotMiso
I forgot that the sniper trigger was a separate trigger.
Thank you for that reminder.

As for all rounders, I will probably add that in too. Also another forgotten one...though I may limit a few of the things since All-Rounders can be considered 'Overpowered' into the roleplay since they literally can use almost anything depending what kind of All Rounder they are.

As for the weapon thing, I did and adding in Optional Triggers. Though will give a bit more room for that since it appeared as though in the show..they could only have one or two optional trigger available...for this however, I may give people the ability to use one than one optional trigger.
As for the number of weapons, I thought of changing up that since they originally only have a few selections of weapons as attacks, gunners and such...as an example, attacks normally had only scorpion, shields, that katana thing and the javelin like one. I may add in more for that or at least have people play with that so you can make other things like sickles and scythes, etc.

--
Also when you say sub trigger, if you mean the optional one. You can also use optional triggers if you wish. It would go under 'Triggers' section in the character sheet.
I may change up the idea of the amount you can have.

EDIT:
Did an edit into the character sheet.

Sub trigger is the secondary slot of the trigger.

There are two triggers slots that you can activate, Main and Sub.

The only difference between the two is that the main trigger manifests your weapon in your dominant hand and the sub trigger manifesting what was left.

Examples of these are what follows.

When Nasu was creating Tomahawk, she activated both her trigger slots. In her main slot was viper while the other was meteor.

Tachikawa with his duel Kogetsu also use up the main and sub trigger.

Full Guard and Full Attack for Shooters also both use both sub and main trigger.

Osamu with Raygust in his main trigger and his shooter trigger in his sub trigger.

@TotallyNotMiso
Didn't think too much on that one. Yeah, you can use main/sub Triggers for this. You'll pretty much have two Triggers if you wish.

--
This was why I stated I wasn't done with everything. xD

There is also an interesting mechanic where triggers are separated by left/right hand, and you can only activate a trigger in the respective hand it is equipped in, which also means you can only use two triggers at once, even if you have more. For example a lot of duel wielders have to deactivate one of their weapons to use bagworm.

That's how its kept from being overpowered even if someone can have multiple weapons, they can only activate two triggers at once, and it takes extra time/trion to activate/create a new one.

Oh wow I missed a lot of activity over here. I'm gonna have to head over to the wiki to figure out the whole trigger system since I've only seen what's covered in the anime up to the point I've watched. I'll probably also wait until I see one or two finished characters before doing certain parts of mine so I can gather ideas and kind of get a feel for what I wanna do with this.